Chapter 1: New things, New places, New people..

Drip. Drip. Drip. Drip. 

As the rain hit my side of the car window I felt my soul sink into darkness. I sighed and let out the ever long lasting breath I held in without realization. 

With a turn of my head towards the left I see a man in the driver's seat; He was tall, slender, had sun kissed tan skin that reek of California weather, and with a beautiful jaw structure that was sharp so defined it could cut. The eyes of the man were green just like the color of a beautiful tree frog of like those that are poisonous and could kill you in a heart beat. His hair was an auburn red with the mixture of brown it was soft from what I remembered just like a cloud. I didn't really remember the touch of his hair for not really able to touch his hair in so long.

"Amelia!!" yelled the beautiful man, even I was jealous of his voice, so dark yet beautiful.

"Yes dad?" I sighed and looked back out the window, the glass was wet with droplets of water it was depressingly gloomy but so gorgeous.

"Look at me! ESPECIALLY WHEN I AM TALKING TO YOU!" yelled my father, with a idiotic rage. I look at him with a hint of sadness, I couldn't even remember when I was last called princess or even baby.

"Such a disappointment! God I thought you would know better being the only child!" he grunted from a growl. His growls, yells, any sound he made towards me just made me feel numb like if the world I live in isn't even real.

Then, the car hauled making a complete stop and then it's engine turned off in the matter of seconds. We sat in silence, the most awkward silence you can experience. Like if even the tiniest of sound like of a pen dropping would be heard.

I put my attention towards the passenger's seat where there sat a woman. She was very beautiful and elegant with her appearance and posture. Complex gorgeous tan skin as well like California weather, slender appearance with barely a fat tissue seen, and long blond silky thick hair. It was always the hair I wish to have since I have meet her. I remember her introducing herself as "Paris" my new stepmother. I meet her when I was thirteen years old and it was odd at first but she made me feel something that I knew wasn't right at fist but thanks to her I found out I was not straight. Her blue eyes were as beautiful as the sky on a gorgeous clear day. I had always thought she looked pretty hot and not to lie I feel as if I liked her, you can't judge me. I like guys too but girls... there hot too. I really enjoyed admiring everything about her since that time as well as I may have had develop some feelings for her for the longest until I finally had meet who she really is.

"MIA! GET OUT YOU STUPID RETARD! WE ARE HERE FOR A REASON!" yelled the woman, she was so angelic like why did the beautiful creature become into this ugly monster.

"Yes Understood..." I said with a weary voice.

I pushed the heavy car door opened, it felt cold as ice from the rain as I closed the door as soon as I was completely out of the car. I felt a few cold droplets hit my face. Rain, I wiped my face from the dripping water coming from the sky. 

I glanced to see a new house, my new home that would never feel like home only my hell that awaited me. It wasn't very big house it was medium size one story house; pretty normal I guess. I gradually took a few steps on the unfamiliar pavement towards the house, as I take more and more steps I realize I am getting closer to a place where it's new. New things, new places, new people where I can see if it is different from the rest. Where I can see hopefully a new set of things in this place, this new adventure. I can see a new point of view.

As I walk towards the door, a quick urge to just relax came upon me. Finally, reaching the door I twisted the handle, it was warm. I felt a sudden feeling to ask why was the door handle warm as if someone was there before, but I don't for the fact I will be called stupid for my question. It's bad enough we just arrived and I am already getting called a disappointment. I  proceed on and begin to push open the white door. I walked into the now new home of ours. As I enter I begin to observe the house and I spot furniture.