Story 1

I finally got my hands on the modified weight gain powder that's been trending on Twitter recently. Ever since this stuff has been released, there's been more fat people. People have reached new weights and it's incredible. People actually seem to be happy.

I opened the container and saw the powder, butterflies forming in my stomach. I was actually about to do this. I was actually about to live my dreams of being absolutely huge. I turned the container in my hands.
"5 pounds a pinch... Damn." I muttered. If I was currently 170 pounds, and I wanted to be incredibly larger, let's say 550 pounds, I'd need at least 400 pinches.
"Fuck it." I said, and grabbed a spoon, scooping out the powder, and sprinkling it on my pasta I had placed in front of me.
"I should eat this on the couch..." I realized, and brought my meal to the couch, mixing the powder in that seemed to have mostly dissolved.
"That should be good." I said, and adjusted myself on the couch, preparing for my fast weight gain. I twirled the noodles in my fork, and lifted it to my mouth, hesitating. If I did this, it'd be incredibly hard to reverse.
"Damn, I really am a scaredy cat." I laughed, the shoved the pasta in my mouth and chewed, then swallowed. I ate more, the food tasting better than normal. My body started feeling numb, excited, and soft. I quickly finished it up and layed back, looking down at my gut. I watched it grow in front of my eyes.

It started off steady, slowly, my belly was expanding, along with my thighs, ass, and boobs. Then, it started picking up. It went from maybe a centimeter every few seconds to an inch a second. My clothes started creaking, and I heard fabric ripping. Suddenly, the buttons popped off my jeans, more belly spilling out. Then, my buttoned shirt started popping as well, exposing more of my body and revealing that my boobs no longer were contained by my bra. My jeans ripped off shortly after and my ballooning thighs and butt spread out on the couch, and then it all stopped.

I slowly moved my body parts, first my sausage fingers and toes, then my arms and my legs as best I could. Then, I moved my hands to my gargantuan gut. It was the size of at least 1 1/2 yoga balls, maybe more, and was soft and jiggled easily. I lifted my arms, they were large and flabby, just like how I expected. I felt my face, I had to have at least a double chin. I loved it. I was huge now, my belly was huge and I could play with it, I could hardly get off the couch. I just needed my boyfriend now.

I dug around the couch, and finally found my phone mostly covered by my now yoga ball butt. I told Siri to call my boyfriend, and I asked him to come over.
"Why? What's up, everything ok?" Aris, my boyfriend, asked.
"It's all better than ever! I just have a... Big... Surprise for you." I giggled. He seemed to catch on right away.
"Oh do you now? Then maybe I should bring over some pizza to celebrate?" He jokingly questioned.
"Perhaps, and maybe cake?" I said, getting more excited by the second.
"Already on it, see you in a bit babe!" He said happily, then hung up. I dropped my phone and just played with my soft belly while I waited. I was pretty much naked now, I have nothing to hide, not that I can hide.

"Baby! I'm here~!" I heard him call from behind me.
"Hehe, as you can tell, I can't turn, so please come over here! Not only am I hungry, but I want to see you!" I said, raising my fat arms. He walked over and placed 15 pizza boxes and 10 cakes on the table.
"Mmm, do you think I should get bigger?" I asked, turning to him. "I could gain so much more, but id be stuck here all alone when you left." I said sadly. "I also wouldn't have anyone to feed me." As I said it I slapped my belly, watching it ripple and jiggled quickly.
"Not if you move in with me! I know it's hard for you to walk but I've been waiting for this day to come." Aris smiled. He walked over and started playing with my big gut. He seemed to kneel down, probably to hide his boner.
"Well, I need to eat first. Please hand me the food!" I demanded, sounding way more bossy than I intended. He handed me box by box, then cake by cake as I basically inhaled them all.
"Now, shall we go?" He asked, raising a hand to mind.
"We can certainly try." I laughed, grabbing his hand and putting the other on the couch. I slowly scooted forward and eventually, with enough tugging, stood up. My belly almost reached the floor im pretty sure, but it stuck out probably a foot if I had to guess so I couldn't see
"Now let's go. Slowly so you don't put in too much work." He guided me towards my door.
"Oh don't worry, I'm not losing this fat any time soon." I grinned, slapping my ass. We walked outside and too his van. Despite him being practically rich, he liked saving any money he could. So instead of getting a nice car, he got a strong, navy blue van and steps, as we both knew I'd be this size some time in the future. I got up into the van and sat down on the open floor, feeling my behind and legs spread out to claim as much space as they could. Aris got in the driver's seat and handed me another pizza.
"Wait! There's a white cylinder container on the kitchen table. It's what got me to get to this weight within just a minute or so. Go get it, please?" I asked as I opened the pizza box.
"Oh! It must be that modified powder. I'll go get it, even if I have some at my place." He hopped out of the car and got it, then came back and we drove to his place.
_______________________________________

We we're at his big house out in the rural areas of the city now, and I was on the floor. He cleared out the main room-which was absolutely huge-and was sat in the middle of it. He put multiple pinches in each dish he was making for me.
"Here they are!" He stated proudly, rolling out a car with multiple foods on it. He handed me a plate of fries and I started digging in. He handed me more food as I finished them all quickly and I could feel my body expanding. Within almost a minute, the cart was empty besides plates and bowls. My body was growing quickly, and I already knew I was immobile. Soon it stopped, and I couldn't really move my body.
"Hm, bigger?" He asked, climbing onto my enormous gut with the powder.
"Mmm,, mhm." I moaned as my body jiggled as he moved on to me. He came to my face and scooped out a bit on a spoon.
"Open wide!~" Aris said excitedly. I opened happily and clamped my lips down on the spoon. I would've thought I ate nothing if it weren't for the sweet taste in my mouth. My body instantly started growing again, and by the time it finished, my belly and butt touched the wall. He backed up and started slapping and gropeing my belly. I moaned in pleasure as I felt my entire body move and shake.
"God... I love you so fucking much babe." He said suddenly, turning to face my head.
"I love you so much too! I'm glad you're ok with me being so unbelievably large." I said happily. He came and kissed me, and despite it being tough, we kinda just started making out the best we could.
"I'm gonna keep you this size forever and make sure you're well fed. Maybe one day you'll consume multiple containers of this stuff." He said after a while of kissing, holding up the powder.
"I look forward to it!" I said tiredly. We both knew the day has come to and end, but our lives just started. He fell asleep on my belly, and I just fell asleep there, dreaming of being large and being fed through a tube like all those stories I've read.
I'm happy, finally.