trois

JOHNNYS POV

🍑

*ding*

"CHOPPY!"

"YES JOHN!"

"YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE!"

without questioning why i knew it was her friends she ran down the stairs. she opened the door and faced a blonde girl, a tall, brown and white haired guy and a short brunette girl.

"EMILY! DIGGY! KENZIE!"

"lauren stop screaming,"
i state, mad at the fact that she was screaming , but yet again, what did i expect. i mean its LAUREN we are talking about here.

"fine!" she said that while her face was a mix of 🥺+👺+🤬

"so this is my crackhead brother johnny! john meet emily , darius , and kenzie!"

"number one: im not a crackhead. and number two: nice to meet you!"

for a while i was spacing out getting a good look at the brunette. she FINE as fuck. but i cant do that to lauren plus it would break the gIrL cOdE!

they walk into the lounge area and my phone gets a notification so i check it and this is what it said.

nadiUh
we r almost pulled up bitch.

noUh
   im so pumped
we get the whole house to ourselves|
no parents|
just us|

jawknEe
the thing is my sister has her friends over so..
| but they hella quiet
| so its not a problem

liliUh
here bitch

i close my messages and open the door and low and behold nadia, noah, and lilia are standing there. unlike lauren, i just let them walk into my house

from the lounge i hear the intro of 7 rings playing. for some reason the brunette girl runs out of there and bumps into lilia.

"OH SHIT! sorry.."

"lilia!" chirps the blonde girl.

"mackenzie but i prefer kenz." the brunette states.

"can i call you mack?" lilia stated

"yep"

curiosity must've struck nadia because she asked, "why did you yeet out of the lounge when 7 rings started playing?"

"i HATE that song with a burning passion"

"oh okay" the strawberry blonde said, quietly.

"kenzie come backkk" emily dragged.

"fine but im still mad at you!" kenzie smirked.

after that strange encounter lauren and her friends were going to go to the beach tomorrow so she asked if we wanted to go. obviously, we said yes. now that it was warm in LA we wanted to go with a burning passion.

for the rest of the night we all watched a movie, me in the basement, lauren in the lounge.

i tried to sleep but i couldn't. something nagging at me to stay awake and finally i realized it was hunger. i was having so much fun that i forgot about eating because everyone else had food before they got here.

walking into the kitchen quietly i heard a creek in the floor and it was in front of me so i jumped backwards and ran for my life. something was chasing me so i ran up the staircase trying to get away. i closed and locked the door but someone was knocking at it. i slowly open the door and standing in front of me i see kenzie.

"you scared the fuck out of me!" i whispered

"im sorry i was just about to get some water." the brunette shyly spoke.

"i was about to make some nachos, want some once they're done?"

kenzie then spoke, "thank you for the offer but i promised lolo i would be back in 5 minutes, maybe if this happens again i will."

"okay" i sadly whispered

after that we walked down the stairs, she grabbed a water bottle and lauren's favorite chips, for lauren i presume. i then made nachos, ate them and went back to bed.

🍑

A/N- lol