Chapter Three

King's POV

  I decided to stay in Boar hat tonight, since there's basically no point in going to the festival. Diane was going there with the captain, and it's probably better for me not to see them together.

  I went up to the balcony of the tavern and sat beside Oslo. "When do you think she'll realize it, huh, Oslo?" I asked it. "When would she realize what I feel...?"

  Oslo barked, "Hopefully soon."

  I smiled slightly, "Thanks, Oslo." then I went into my room to sleep.

Diane's POV

  I can't believe it! The captain is actually going with me to the festival! I'm still worried about King though. I don't think he's even going to the festival because the last place I saw him go to is his room and he hasn't gone down ever since.

  "Hey captain," I said, walking backwards to face him.

  "What is it, Diane?" he asked, putting his hands behind his head.

  "Umm..." I fidgeted a little. "I just wanted to tell you...that... I-i l-like you....."

  I covered my blushing face with the left part of my hair. I wonder what he's going to say....But what if I get rejected...?

  He was staring at me with a poker face. "Sorry Diane," he said as his expression softened. "I like someone else--"

  "Is it Elizabeth?" I cut him off.

  "...Yeah," he admitted easily, which was not like him at all. "And someone likes you too. It's not me, but he's one of the sins and you really mean a lot to him."

  "Who..is he?" I asked out of curiosity, trying to stop my tears from coming out of my eyes.

  The captain grinned and said....

                                 "It's King."

     -----------------------

  Well, here's chapter 3, minna, and I hoped you enjoyed it. Sorry I haven't been updating lately because of the internet and hope to see you all in the next chapter! (If this story's still interesting!)