Chapter 21 Freak Out and Make Out

AN: You are just gonna adore this chapter if it was written as well as it was the first time around. So sometimes the wattpad app doesn't work for me and it won't save my work so this time I decided to copy it before I attempted to save it. Of course, with my luck, I pressed the paste button instead and all of my work disappeared and was replaced with one word. I wish there was an undo button!

*Abigail's POV*

I rolled over in the snow onto my stomach. A whimper escaped my mouth. I cried hysterically into the snow and didn't care about how much pain the tears and the melting snow caused me, the most unbearable pain was the grief of losing Earl. I screamed into the snow like it were a cushion that could prevent all sound from escaping it. Tears plopped out of my eyes, creating a puddle around me.

I couldn't control myself anymore. In just seconds I felt like I have been depressed for years, but this is only the beginning. I wish I could drown in my tears right now so I can meet Earl again in the end. I don't think I will ever be happy again! Sad purple particles emitted from me, I was so stressed and sad.

It was already eating me away, tearing my heart. Grief and depression can control you your whole life, if you have them both it will probably lead you to soon death. Grief and depression are fatal, you can even grieve over an object. I already hate myself for letting Earl go. I hate myself for being captured.

I hate myself for not teleporting fast enough. I hate myself for not having the ability to teleport while being held captive. It isn't fair, it never was. I felt Sam nudge me, I didn't move or look up. I mumbled, "I want to be left alone forever. I just want to sit here until I die. Can you do that for me please? Just go away! You are the one who kept me from stopping Earl! You are the reason he is dead!"

I ended up shouting and whimpering. He nudged me with his foot again. I used all of the strength I had left in me to slap his leg as hard as I could, which at the moment, wasn't hard at all. He coughed and I finally rolled over and prepared to scream and cry. My eyes were fogged up by tears but I could still see the green square that was his head above me.

I quickly rubbed the tears from my eyes, leaped up, and shook the snow off. I pounced on Earl, coiled my legs around his waist, wrapped my arms around his neck, and gave him a big smooch. Then the most hilarious thing happened, he toppled over from my weight. We both fell down, landing next to each other in the snow laughing. "I think I was temporarily mute from the explosion, but your kiss cured me," Earl said sweetly.

He pecked me back on the lips gently and I hugged him. We sat there like that for a couple of minutes just smiling and cuddling until a light snow started to fall. I began to take damage and Earl must have noticed because he got up and lended me a foot. "Follow me Abigail," Earl smiled. I wrapped my arm around his neck so I could be guided.

Earl tried to cover me from the snow as much as he could until we made it to a shaded area under a spruce tree; a perfect umbrella. He kissed me on the cheek and I laid my head in his lap. Joyous purple particles floated around us. Sam shouted from across the snowy field by the border of the forest, "I'm gonna go take a walk, I'll be back later!" I watched him walk into the forest toward the village and when he was out of sight, I looked back up at Earl expectingly.

"Finally some alone time," Earl said in a deep, playful, sexy voice as a smirk appeared on his face. I sat up next to him and he leaned in for a kiss. We both kissed with equal passion at first until Earl heated things up by attempting to French me. He licked my lips, but I wouldn't give in yet. We kept kissing until he decided to make a second attempt and I still denied him.

We continued to lock lips then, he kissed my cheek and moved down from there until his lips met my neck. He searched all around until he found my sweet spot and I began to moan. He kissed and sucked on it until I knew a hickey would form. I didn't care that it would leave a mark for many reasons. First off, what Earl was doing felt so great.

Second of all, hickeys are a symbol of love. Third of all, it would show that I'm taken and already got a man. The list could go on but I just wanted to enjoy the moment. I placed my hand under Earls chin and guided him back up to my face. He got the message and kissed the cheek he missed before and continued with the make out session.

We kissed until I sadly had to stop because a girl's gotta breathe. I took a breath and because I'm such a genius, I breathed with my mouth open and Earl took the opportunity to French kiss me just before my mouth closed. I felt the sparks flying between us, it felt so amazing. I paused for a moment because the position I was in was quite uncomfortable. I stood up and sat on Earls lap, I wrapped my legs around his waist and let my arms glide up and down his back feeling the definition and details of his every muscle.

We continued to French kiss, his tongue searched through my mouth until it met my tongue and things got intense. Our kiss was full of love and affection, day turned to night, and I noticed that purple particles were completely surrounding us. I closed my eyes and went deep into the kiss. When I opened them again, Earl was on top if me and I was lying on my back. I grabbed his neck and pulled him in for more. AN: Was that romantic enough for you?

*Sam's POV*

I walked back to the village and opened our minecart chest and realized that we were very low on resources. I went and traded with the zombie villagers but it still wasn't enough. I started to ask them if they had any other trades. "What's the big idea man?!" I shouted to one.

"What's wrong?" a nearby zombie villager replied.

"This dude right here is the problem! He's trying to rip me off!" I shouted and pointed to another zombie villager.

"Oh... That's Frank. Don't tell me about it though, go talk to him. I don't deal with flint, I deal with wool," the zombie villager stated and then ran back inside his house. I saw him now standing in the window watching.

"What kind of trade is this!? 10 gravel and an emerald for 5 flint?! This is outrageous!" I shouted at Frank. I poked his chest viciously and repeatedly until I got his full attention.

"Hey, if you don't like what I have to offer, go make a purchase somewhere else buddy," he replied rudely.

"Why should I pay you that kind of money for you to just do the labor of mining half of the gravel I give you over and over again until you get flint?" I said annoyed.

"Because that's what I require," Frank stated blankly.

"That's no kind of answer," I spat.

"Yes it is," he answered.

"No it isn't! There are so many zombie villagers around here with actual bargains but you just don't fit in," I said.

"Then why don't you go talk to them?" he said. Now I think he is just trying to purposely get on my nerves.

"Because they don't have any flint!" I said aggravated, "Stupid outcast."

"What did you call me?!" He yelled.

"A STUPID OUTCAST!" I screamed back.

"Why would you call me that!" I could tell he was getting mad.

"Because you are one!" I screamed back.

"Please leave," he said calmly.

"No," I answered blankly.

"GO AWAY!" Frank shouted.

"No," I stated. Then the unexpected happened, Frank jumped up and kicked me in the chest. "So that's how you wanna settle it?" I said under my breath.

All the other zombie villagers surrounded us chanting, "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" I punched Frank in the face. He wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth, put his bound hands around my neck, and head budded me.

I kneed him in the chin, then kicked his shin. He tried to kick me in the stomach but I blocked the blow with my arm. I used my other hand to hit him in the place where a man should never be touched. He screeched in pain and fell down covering his groin. Match settled.

AN: What did you think? Ugh... I'm so sleepy right now. It's 2:28 and I'm doing this for you kookycrafters! This chapter is dedicated to @BrandyLee1031, thanks for the follow. The answer to the last riddle was yard stick. New riddle; I am greater than God, more evil than the devil, the poor have me, the rich don't, and if you eat me, you'll die.What am I? Well, I'll see you kookycrafters in the next chapter. Comment and vote if you like what you read. Goodbye and good luck. Love ya!