// Forms \\

Human Forms:

* = Optional

Name 》
*Nickname(s) 》
Age 》
Gender 》
*Sexuality 》
*Pronouns 》
Occupation 》
Android Owner? 》
Personality 》
Appearance 》
Crush 》
Password 》

_____________________

Android Forms:

* = Optional

Name 》
*Nickname(s) 》
Model 》
Age 》
Gender 》
*Pronouns 》
Intentional Purpose 》
Deviant? 》
If not, Owner? 》
Appearance 》
Personality 》
Crush 》
Password 》

_____________________

My Oc -

Name - Nikki Samantha Hopps

Nickname{s} - Nik, Sam

Age - 25

Gender - Female

Sexuality - Pansexual

Occupation - News Reporter; Absolutely hates it seeing as though it's her job to give androids that bad reputation that they're known for. But the profession is all she's ever really know how to do, so she's just stuck.

Android Owner - God no, she barely makes enough to get through with bills and she doesn't want an android either way.

Appearance - Nikki has dark messy brown hair that goes down to her lower back but is usually tied up in a messy bun with a pencil stuck in it for both conveniences and work reasons. Her eyes are a dark brown that usually have dark bags under them from lack of sleep, mostly being noticeable due to her fair skin tone that has slight scarification lacing her face and back from stupid shit she did as a teenager/child and because of other more unknown reasons. She can usually be seen wearing thick and warm winter clothing like a grey button up jacket, a thick purple scarf, black tights, and a pair of black winter boots.

Personality - Nikki is an extremely sarcastic person, sometimes this can lead into big issues regarding work and people but those who've known her long enough start to recognize her sarcasm. She's indifferent about androids at first since she was taught by her parents and the rest of the world to hate and fear androids, but she soon acts like they're just a normal part of society and considers them to be almost human as she refuses to call them 'its'.

Crush - Connor; Unfortunately she's caught feelings for a supposedly emotionless android. This all started when she was assigned, for a high amount of money sent to Cyberlife, to document deviant cases for of course for about 3-5 months, given that's all the footage her job would need as she had to do all of the editing and take pictures, notes, and film everything. In the process however, she couldn't help but get closer to Connor even if he was an android and she'd probably get disowned if her family found out.

//Crush can be changed to Ralph if your Oc has Connor as their Crush//