Chapter 10:

June's POV:

After that, well it's mainly a blur.

I walked out side of my room to find someone and I did. I found a young man probably my age looking pale as a ghost when he saw me. He called for help and soon other came with a wheelchair.

Somehow I ended up in the emergency room and I kept calling for Loki.

I though I heard someone say he was on his way, but I think that was the medication taking it's tole.

Next thing I knew I was in the hospital bed being told to push. I did but it was extremely painful. My body starting to feel as though is on fire. The doctors told me to push more. I could feel the tears streaming down the sides of my face but I kept pushing. My body felt like it wasn't mine., Like someone had just used me and I was being ripped away from my soul. I cried more. I wanted Loki... My everything. I wanted him here with me for this. The birth of his child.

I soon heard a cry. That cry. I felt a wave of relief. As though what I just went through was worth it. Like nothing else mattered. Only the baby and I.

I thought I was done....

"One more time!" I heard the nurse yell. "It's a boy!" she continued. I felt a sight of relief. I had a baby boy!

Another sharp pain shot through me. I had to push again and the pain tightened my whole body. I felt like I was freezing to the touch! I must be going crazy.... Then another cry came.

"It's another boy!" the same nurse yelled. I wasn't done. She told me to give one last push but I don't remember anything afterwords. Only blackness and the sounds of cries.

Loki's POV:

The smell of blood was all around me. Death and despair was almost approaching. I sat on the floor and looked upon my torn and ragged closed that once showed my true beauty from Asgard. I felt ashamed and knew my father would disapprove. He would tell me to keep my head high and think about the future to come. Or he would cast me out and tell me never to return.

I hoped for the first one to be true.Yet the second is my destiny.

Suddenly a man came to my cell and unlocked the door. He was very out of breath and out of shape. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up. I yelled in pain from him pulling on my broken arm.

"Get up, you filthy-" he trailed off. The look of disappointment was upon his face. "Come with me." He started dragging me to the corridors of the ship.

The light was very blinding at first but I soon adjusted to the surroundings. I didn't have a clue where we were going but I knew it was important. I looked at him- July.

"What do want of me? What could I possibly give to you?! You have taken everything from me!" I yelled to him. He acted as though I didn't speak.

"June is giving birth to your children."

I couldn't think of anything to say I hurried my speed into almost a sprint. As did he. Now running, we went into what looked like a infirmary. There were only three or four rooms and there was barely any lights. I could see nurses holding two bloody newborn babies. I ran to the first but the doctor stopped me.

"I will give you permission to look at your children, peasant." he said and shoved me into another room and shut the door. It was rather small and one small light. I looked into the mirror. My check was gashed open from when I tried to leave and I had many bruises and cuts. I pushed my tangled black hair back to look presentable. I fluffed up my collar and sat,

I tried to sleep but too many thoughts fi9lled my head. Children? I thought it was only one... Is June okay? Many thoughts crossed my mind as I drifted away into sleep.