000 › the little cupid

annyeong, annyeong! i'm one of the operators of this account- chiyonii, the oldest.

so, i'm back with another story! i hope you support me until the end of this story, even though my writing is a little bit rusty as of now hehe.

now, on to the story!

❛ ━━━━━━ ・❪ 💘 ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

"aww, look~!"

"they're really made for each other."

"i'm so happy for them!"

everyone was cheering loudly for the new couple that had confessed on each other recently.

"suzy-unnie, you're amazing!"

"you managed to get chaeyoung and jungkook together!"

"the day i get my cupid license, i'm going to be like suzy-noona."

while everyone is still happily chatting about chaeyoung and jungkook, and also complimenting suzy-unnie for doing her mission successfully- i felt something strange.

its like, there's something weighing down on my chest, weird.

my eyes started roaming around. i tried finding the source of it, and my eyes landed on something- or rather someone, i could feel the negative energy from him.

he was behind the tree, his gaze towards the couple.

i furrowed my brows in confusion and looked closely at the boy.

chubby cheeks, big ears, holding a- wait, is that a furret?

"kyaaaah~ how cute~" i cooed over, its kinda unsual to see a boy having a pet furret.

but then again, the negative energy-

"who's cute?"

"WAH!" i jumped at the voice, i turned to see my senior behind me. "yah, oppa! you scared me!"

taecyeon snickered, "are you crushing on someone already?"

"huh?"

"right." he facepalmed, "you're jihyo, the famous oblivious cupid here."

i puffed my cheeks and glared at him. "is that an insult, oppa?"

"nope." he answered, patting my head gently, "you're still a cupid in training, you'll understand it all when the right time comes, jihyo."

i looked back at the boy, and noticed his sad eyes and shaky figure.

"taecyeon-oppa?" i stared up at him. "are you feeling something weird?"

"what do you mean?"

i pointed the boy with the furret, "i could feel negative energy coming from him, oppa."

"really?"

i nodded.

taecyeon looked around, searching for someone.

"jinyoung!"

another cupid turned at us, it was one of my seniors too- he just recently got his cupid license.