Something I found in a corner of my dark mind..

©Jenny Bertel

I ran my fingers through her pale hair. So soft. Her gaze was unwavering. Large pupils like fractured glass rimmed with winter blue.

I trailed my fingers down her unearthly pale body. Her flesh the color of newly fallen snow. My fingertip made circles in the gently curled palm of her delicate hand as I suckled at her rosebud mouth. She looked like an angel...surely no angel would have done the obscene things she had so willingly done for me though.

She was so wet inside as I slipped my fingers into her. I groaned in delight and pushed deeper into her lovely body with one hand as I stroked myself with the other. My tongue tracing along the curve of her beautiful breast. Inside my head I swayed to a symphony of her passionate cries. I heard my name fall from her perfect lips again and again, echoing off the walls of the empty space inside my skull.

I gasped sharply, tumbling into a deep moan of pure abandon. In my right hand my lust swelled and at last spilled over as finally my left hand curled around her unmoving heart.

I closed my eyes, head lolling back as I panted and sighed in joy and relief. I gave the bloody organ in my left hand a firm squeeze as I released my own now overly sensitive organ. A little blood trickled from her mouth.

When I had regained my breath I put my free hand on her chest, pulling at the severed edges of her ribs as I tugged at the heart still clenched in my euphoric grip. I pulled and tore, twisting until her body gave it up to me. Looking down at my reward I caressed its slick surface with my thumb.

"Fucking you always gave me such an appetite." I sighed as I turned towards the hall that led to my kitchen. I tossed the hunk of meat in my hand up and caught it once with a chuckle that sounded a little sick even to me.