Chapter 11 : " I Dont want to Wait "

Hi guys back with the final  update of this SS ,hope it lives up to your expectations. 

                 ***********

                " Come to the terrace Sanskar , I need to say something to you" the words echoed in their room and sanskar feared the worst.  So it took him longer than usual for his feet to make his way to the terrace.  And he knew it wasnt fair for her to be forced to be with him, yet he wanted to beg her to give him another chance. 

              So  when his feet finally reached the destination , his eyes wasnt prepared to witness the decorated terrace or the canopy that was oddly familiar with the one he used while proposing to his wife adorning their home.  It was only then his eyes landed on his wife,who stood in the center of the canopy waiting for him . She was dressed in the same dress as well. And she looked very nervous it made him aware that she was anxious. 

                       " I think i have fairly managed to capture the scene without my memory " Swara spoke up as she heard his footstep halting beside her, she was nervous and this wasnt what she wanted to say to him but it felt awkward to start with what she really wanted to say without hearing him speak up. 

               " How did you manage to do all this in such a short time frame " Sanskar asked  prolonging the conversation, few minutes ago he feared his wife was leaving him but it just doesnt make sense for her to decorate the terrace to break his heart and Sanskar was beginning to hope it was not a goodbye as he feared but rather something more that he would want to learn about his wife.

        " I have had help , but it was funny to see bade papa trying to decorate with flowers ' Swara answered back with a chuckle making him laugh along side with her and yet he noticed her face held a line of frown and she was still anxious.  He didnt want to push her but he wanted her to know she can say anything to him without worrying as well but before he could ask her ,she turned towards him as if gaining courage to finally speak her mind

     " I dont have a single memory of  you except the cliff incident, i dont even remember this proposal , i had to watch the video and try to recreate it with lot of effort.  What i am saying is i am not the person you married , and when you said you loved me . I wondered if it was the memory of me or the person standing before you . " Swara words faltered as she spoke them . All the awhile wondering if it would be easy as her sister said or will her heart get broken. 

       " I Love You Swara,  the person standing before me not because of my memories but because you gave me plenty of reasons to fall in love with you every single day.  I love you bit more every single day Swara and while i cherish our memories together . I do love you because in truth you may not have your memory but you still remain the girl i loved. Every aspect of your character remains the same. So dont ever assume my love for you is based on only my memories of you "  Sanskar voice shook a bit as he tried to convey the depth of his love for her.  Even his heart felt confession couldnt be accepted if Swara didnt trust his words. And he hoped in the day that she got to know him ,she began to trust him as well. 

                " I Love you too Sanskar,  I kept myself from acknowledging that because i thought my love wont be able to match up to yours, not without my memory i thought but yet i still do love you. I hope you would believe me and give us a real chance right now and not wait for the girl you lost when she lost her memories. I might never be able to love you like the way i did back then or maybe i can love you more than the way i did before. We wont know until we start this journey. So Mr Sanskar Maheshwari what do you say"" Swara spoke up as she looked at him with a hint of a hope and then at his silence she let her gaze drop in fear of being rejected.