⚫Ch. 1

[ 2015 ]

The sky was lonely and dark ,  the stars were twinkling like diamonds and the roaring voice of cold wind was heard but my mind didn't pay any attention to that ,  because my heart was feeled with sorrow and their was a deep feeling of sadness.... Only my footsteps where heard as I was walking in a lonely place,  where my feet was taking me I didn't knew as I was not familiar to this place .....

This place for me was new because  my family moved to different city,  where I feel alone and lonely,  I was missing my friends but somehow they were not like real friends

(Flashback )

[2014 ] 6th Grade ~

Before I came here they betrayed me and left me... For them leaving me was easy but they didn't know how much they hurted me because my love for them was true , but they didn't care for me and only two months were left for moving me in different place , but a magical thing happened with me I got four new friends  , somehow there friendship with me was only for two months  but it was little better for me... They made me happy and made me laugh again,  they were like good real friends......

Soon time passed and it was time for me to live that place... Those my good friends gaved me a gift which they buyed collecting money from each other,  I became so happy,  they really cared for me,  for sometime we talked and laughed and know it was time to say them good bye and then I bend goodbye to them and they shouted  ' m/n we will miss you ' then I smiled and said ' I will also miss you all so much bye ' ....and I walked then I passed by two girls yes I knew them my fake friends,  my friendship with them was for three years,  that's why it hurted a lot to forget about them but I ignored them and went.  In my mind I was thinking how bad they have became they didn't said me bye also.  My eyes were teary but I controled them from falling down and just reminded myself not to think about them...

( end of flashback )

So I am now walking in dark and just remembering those useless things and hurting my heart.  But now the biggest depressing thing for me is find a friend and tomorrow is my school . I don't know how my first day in my new school will be I was so nervous and sad.  Inside my mind I was shouting I don't want to go to that new school .  And the most Worst thing about me is that I always took one full year to find a true friend and till that time I live alone and fill my mind with depression .....Holy crap...

So thinking about all that stuff I reached home  and ate my dinner and went to sleep....

A new and scary day was waiting for me tomorrow ~

How was the first Chapter.  I hope you liked it and the full that day was true for me ≧ω