Epilogue

Epilogue

"Honey, I'm starting on the guest list, okay?" I yelled out to Arthur. Yes, Arthur and I were getting married, the people of Atlantis had accepted me as their queen, and five months later, Arthur proposed.

I had obviously said yes, and I was happy with my life with Arthur.

"Honey, be careful I don't want you to stress and hurt the baby. I could do the guest relations if you want me to," Arthur spoke from behind me. He was so worried about this baby ever since I told him that I was pregnant. I told him the day he proposed to me, and it already been three months since he had proposed. I could remember it as clear as day.

Flashback

"Autumn Kent, I love you more than anything in this world. I want nothing more than to start a family with you, and the people of Atlantis I've already accepted you as my queen. There's just one thing that's missing," Arthur spoke, then he got down on one knee and I put my hand over my mouth.

"Honey, I want you to be my wife. I want our love to be official. I don't know if you will say yes, but if you want just take your time and think about it, and let me know," Arthur spoke. He sounded so nervous, and I wasn't able to say anything. I decided to use my actions to express what I want. I kissed him, and he smiled and said the kids like every other time that we've kissed.

"Is that a yes?"

Arthur questions while being hesitant.

"Yes!Yes! I will marry you. So much so that I already have a wedding present for you," I just replied. It was time for me to tell him what I've been hiding for two weeks. That I was pregnant with our child, I wasn't ready to tell him but him proposing meant that he wanted me. It also meant that it was time for me to tell the truth.

"Though, this present won't come until about nine months," Arthur looked confused at first, and then the realization came to him.

"You're pregnant?!" He asked with excitement. With an excited nod of my head, he picked me up and laughed with happiness.

It was the greatest day of our lives.

Flashback over

Who knew that the Girl of Steel would fall for the King of Atlantis.