31

*after a while annie and christian came back with the police car behind them*

Carson: what the fuck,what is police doing here?

*annie,christian and the two policemans entered the house,but the policemans where only holding annie*

Annie: hey....

Carson: hello sir what did they do?

Policeman: the boy did nothing really but the girl,she spray painted the walls near the street with some boys and we all know that this is ilegal and she shouldn't have done that..

Carson: i'm sorry sir it won't happen' again

Policeman: she's free this time but it we see her again doing this she's going to get arrested

Carson: it won't happend

Policman: goodbye

Carson: bye have a nice day

*the policemans left*

Carson: WHAT THE HELL JULIANNA? Why did you do that? And Christian why didn't you stop her?

Christian: she fucking told me she was going to a store and i got in my phone and didn't saw her..

Carson: why did you do that julianna?

Annie: they were some of my friends and i just went to see what the were doing and the police came and took all of us

Carson: since when has the police started to arrest people without doing anything?

Annie: firstly they didn't arrest me,secondly since now

Carson: why aren't you telling he truth for god's sake tell the truth stop lying...

Annie: okay fine, i spray painted the wall with some boys i don't even know who were they are u happy now?and stop taking care of me you can't control my life..

Carson: stop saying can't control my life maybe i can't control your life but i should control u cause i am YOUR BROTHER,YOUR BIG BROTHER JULIANNA

annie: i knowwww soo shut uppp

*she ran to her room,she was very angry she couldn't even control herself,she hitted the wall causing her hand to bleed*

*i didn't put a real one cause some people may be disgusted so here you have a drawing*

*she didn't feel the pain even if it should hurt,she went to a corner and sat with her head in her knees and quietly feel asleep without knowing*

___________________________

*meanwhile downstairs*

*i didn't mention that they all were there still,christian sat next to carson and the others just stayed silent for a while until christian broke the silent*