Chapter 1

"Mommy! Mommy!" Caleb called as he waddled into the room.

"Yes?" I sighed as I put down my laptop and picked him up.

"Trisha hit me," he huffed as he crossed his arms.

"Trisha!" I shouted. Trisha walked into the room slowly.

"Did you hit your brother?" I asked.

"He stole my cookie!" she said with a "humph".

"Caleb..." I said looking at him. His bright blue eyes stared at me.

"I was hungry..." he whined.

"Ok, both of you. Don't steal. Don't hit. And ask for food if you're hungry. Got it?" I chuckled as I poked both of their chubby bellies. They both nodded and I watched as their chubby legs ran back into the other room.

I sighed and leaned my head back on the couch. Twins were a lot to handle. Both of them just turning 3 made it even harder. But I loved my babies. I would never EVER trade them for anything. They make my life complete. I blew a strand of brown hair out of my face and continued doing my homework. I had just started college and having twins while at school was a nightmare. Thank god for my neighbors Karen and Geoff.

My phone started to vibrate.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Frankie!" someone shouted.

"Liam?!" I asked surprised.

"Yep! Guess where I am?" he asked his deep voice ringing in my ears.

"Oh my god! I missed you so much Li! And where?" I asked.

"Open your door" he said. I could tell he was smiling. I got up from the couch, the phone still attached to my ear and swung open the door.

There standing in the flesh was Liam Payne.

"LIAM!" I shouted jumping on him and wrapping my legs around his waist.

"I missed you!" I said burying my head in his neck. He chuckled and stumbled back a little.

"Mommy!" Trisha's voice rang through my ears. My head snapped up and I quickly jumped off Liam. Oh no. He doesn't know about them. Is he going to be mad? What if he is disappointed in me? Oh god. Oh god.

"Mommy!" she said again tugging at my pants. I looked down at her completely horrified. Now or never.

"Yes baby?" I asked picking her up and balancing her on my arm.

"Um..." Liam trailed off completely confused.

"Hi!" Trisha squealed while smiling.

"Hi..." Liam said looking at me then Trisha and then back at me.

"Liam...this is-" I was cut off by no other than Caleb.

"MOMMY I DEMAND FOOD" he yelled at the top of his lungs while clinging onto my leg. He always did that until I gave him food. Caleb and Trisha's obsession with food was crazy.

Liam looked down his eyes completely big.

"Anymore?" he asked looking over my shoulder.

"No" I shook my head while chuckling.

"Hello there" Liam said crouching down and smiling at Caleb.

"Do you have any food?" Caleb asked looking up at Liam.

"As a mater of fact I do. Would you like a cookie?" he asked pulling a zip lock bag out of his jacket pocket.

"GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!" Caleb yelled as he snatched the bag out of Liam's hand.

"YOU BETTA SHARE" Trisha screamed as she struggled out of my arms and took a cookie out of the bag.

They ran back inside the house.

"Wow" Liam said looking at me surprised.

"Liam...I-" he cut me off.

"Wh-when did this happen?" he asked.

"Two years..." I trailed off. He sighed rubbing his temples.

"Whose the father?" he asked.

I shrugged.

"You don't know?!" Liam asked surprised. I shook my head.

"Can I come in?" he asked looking frustrated. I nodded and stepped back letting him walk in.

"Where's Christina and Steve?" he asked looking around. He was referring to my parents.

"Gone...America I think" I sighed flopping onto the couch.

"Why?" he asked.

"'Twins are a disgrace to the family'" I said mocking my dad.

"Oh...I'm sorry" he said wrapping an arm around me. I put my face in his neck.

"I missed you Li" I said.

"Missed you too Frankie" he sighed pulling me closer.

There was an awkward silence until he spoke.

"Frankie...what the hell were you thinking?" he sighed.

"I don't even know..."

* * *

How was that? Don't worry the rest of One Direction will be here soon! :D

Please Vote, Comment, and Fan!

-Grady