No One is Like You

you can actually count this as yesterday's "i'll update tomorrow morning" i can't sleep so i'm just gonna update

*****

Roman & Barbie were just lying in bed. Roman was reading her book while Barbie was just holding her. After an hour Barbie turned around & kissed Roman. They kissed each other for a few seconds but Roman pulled away.

Barbie:-sits up & pulls Roman-(or trys to) Come on. I want to go somewhere.

Barbie & Roman walked together to Barbie's house. She didn't have a big fancy one. It was small & simple. They got to Barbie's bedroom & Roman helped her grab somethings. Roman put all of her stuff in the backpack & went back to Barbie's room.

Roman: anything else?

Barbie shook her head & just sat on her old bed. She lay down & thought about something.

Roman: What's wrong.

Barbie: A lot of memories here...

Roman sat down & held Barbie close to her, she kissed her head and thought about what she could mean by that.

Barbie: you know...

Roman: hmm...

Barbie: Honestly...Loriee treated me more horrible than you ever did Roman...

Roman: shhh...*kisses her & rubs her back* we don't have to worry about her.

Barbie kissed Roman & wrapped her arms around her neck. She deepened the kiss & started to kiss Roman's shoulder.

Barbie: No One is Like You

Roman: Barbie.....*whimpers & pulls away*....I can't do this

Barbie: trust me

They made out & started taking each other's clothes off. After a few minutes they got under the blankets, Roma got on top of Barbie & began kissing her collar bone. After that all you know was there was moaning & Roman pulling away a handful of times.

***

They got dressed & walked back to the house. They went to bed holding each other. In the morning Roman woke up early to help Martha with breakfast.

Martha: So, how does it feel being able to tell Barbie everything now?

Roman: Amazing *smiles* I feel alive with Barbie...

Martha smiles at her & they continue to talk while finishing breakfast.

**********

DONE

aawww<3 Roman's so cute & for the record I don't think like that so i didn't write a "detailed" bedroom scene...

xoxo