Chapter 10

He pulled the bikini out of the bag and I put it on.

        "Don't look.", I said as I strip off and Jack is laying on the bed with his eyes covered with his hands. I put the bikini on and jumped on his lap,

        "I might have peeked a little.", he said and laughed.

        "Rude.", I said jokingly. He put his hands on my waist and looked at me. I looked into his eyes. I don't know what I'm feeling. Excitement, anxiety, or confused. He moved in for a kiss. Fuck it. I went in for it and someone opened the door.

        "Hey bro, a group of viners just ca- oh.", Aaron said. I froze.

        "I'll be there in a second.", Jack said.

        "Okay...", Aaron said and slowly closed the door. Jack and I start laughing. He kissed me and I kissed him back. 

        "You are the first person I have ever kissed.", I said smiling. 

        "And let's hope I am the last.", he said and kissed my forehead. He put on his swimming shorts and I couldn't help but look at his abs. He saw me bite my lip and he smiled. I knew he was gonna tackle me. I ran out of the room and as soon as I stepped out, he grabbed me from behind and spun me around. He carried me bridal style down the stairs and to the pool.

        "Hey.. Jack. Cool party. Who is that?", Brent Rivera asked.

        "Thanks and this is Cali.". he said while walking towards the pool. I know what he's gonna do.

        "Jack. Please no no no.", I said.

        "What are you talking about?", he said. He was playing dumb.

        "Don't throw me in.", I said with a smile.

        "I'm not throwing you in. I'm throwing you in with me.", he said and he began to sprint towards the pool and jumped in with me in his arms. It's really cold but I quickly regained warmth underwater when Jack kissed me. We got out the pool and Jack ran inside to get a towel and wrapped it around me.

        "Are you hungry?", Jack asked as he sat me on his lap.

        "Tacos?", I asked.

        "We don't have tacos.", he said.

        "Aww.", I pouted.

        "Do you want burgers? Hayes brought out the grill a while ago.", he said.

        "Sure.", I said.

        "Be right back.", he said and kissed my forehead.

        I sat down and noticed that I haven't used my phone for a while. I checked my phone and went on Instagram. I saw posts from the boys. Matt had a picture posted and the caption was 'At the best party ever!'. There was at least 500,000 likes. I liked it myself. But when I looked at the comments it said 'TOP LEFT CORNER?' and I looked back at the picture. Matt took a selfie of him and everyone in the background. At the top left corner, it's Jack and I kissing. 

        "Here.", Jack handed me a plate of all my favorite food.

        "Aww. How did you know?", I asked.

        "I don't know. I did a little research on your Instagram and looked at all your food porn.", he said and laughed.

        "Thank you. But did you see Matt's new post on Instagram?", I asked.

        "No. I haven't been on my phone for a while.", he said and he took out his phone. He sees the picture.

        "You see it right?", I said. I was panicking.

        "Yeah. Who cares?", he said. 

        "I thought it would ruin Magcon.", I said in relief. He put his arm around me.

        "Nothing will ever ruin Magcon.", he said and reassured me by kissing my forehead.