No Effect

Latios looked at Mega Rayquaza with pure terror as Shiny Mega Rayquaza came towards them... 'If it goes on like this, he will catch up to us and finish all of us!' Latios yelled. Suddenly Shiny Mega Rayquaza use Extreme Speed and appeared in front of them! That surprised everyone else but it was too late! He used Dragon tail and broke the shield in half and hurt Mewtwo! All the Mega Pokemons fell into the deep sea... Shiny Mega Rayquaza used Twister and went inside the sea creating a whirlpool! Mega Medicham, Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Heracross, Sharpedo, Aerodactyl, Loppuny, Mawile and Aggron all got sucked into that whirlpool and then Shiny Rayquaza used EXPLOSION! All of them were killed by that explosion! Before Shiny Mega Rayquaza could kill more Mega Mewtwo Y and Alkazam formed a shield again and lifted everyone up into the air again... Mega Latios watched with his astonished eyes as he saw the giant silhouette of Shiny Mega Rayquaza in the sea... A sea covered with blood... Blood of the pokemons that were just killed... Mega Mewtwo quickly started getting everyone else to the island... Mega Rayquaza smiled as he swam through the water... 'He is going to get u-' Latios yelled but it was too late! Mega Rayquaza used Dragon Claw and broke through a part of the shield... Unfortunately, Alkazam was behind that part of the shield and so that attack hurt him too... He died...

'He is finishing us like ants!' Mega Lucario said with horror. 'Monster...' Mega Diancie murmured... Mega Mewtwo Y fly high above into the air and then started flying as fast as he could and then went down a little bit to distract Rayquaza but Shiny Rayquaza still seemed to catch up to them! 'NOOOO!' Mega Latios yelled 'I HAVE TO SLOW HIM DOWN! I HAVE TO! OR WE WILL ALL DIE... AND... We will not be able to avenge Latias...' 'No, stop, we don't want you dead!' Blaziken yelled. 'One death is better than many deaths!' Mega Latios said with a smile 'And I will try not to die...' He went out of the shield by using Extreme Speed to finally get his revenge of Shiny Mega Rayquaza! It was a rematch... 'You dare challenge the God of the Dragons once again?' Mega Rayquaza asked 'FINE THEN!' He used Dragon Tail but Mega Latios somehow dodged it. Then Mega Latios used Quick Attack 10 times... That didn't do anything... Now he used Quick Attack 10 times again but with the combination of Dragon Claw! He used 20 Quick Attacks and 10 Dragon Claws in total, all under a  minute... Shiny Mega Rayquaza laughed... Mega Latios used Dragon breath and more moves... Nothing seemed to work on Shiny Mega Rayquaza... 

'Okay... Now, my turn...' Shiny Mega Rayquaza said as he smiled... His eyes started glowing in red and his body started glowing in white... He was going to use Extreme Speed... Mega Latios tried to escape but it was too late... Mega Latios saw the demon approaching towards him... All he could do is see... See those demonic red eyes and that blinding bright light... And wait for his death... Mega Latios turned into nothing but a pile of blood within a second... Shiny Mega Rayquaza smiled as he went to chase after the other Mega Pokemons...