7. "He's not for sale."

"Where am I?"

"Where am I?"

Jungkook turned around and got almost blinded because of the purple light shining in his eyes as he walked in the big room

"Hey there bunny boy."

The startled boy turned in the direction which he heard the familiar voice from.

The red-haired boy was sitting on a couch, his long thin legs crossed while he looked intently at the glass he held in his hand filled with red wine.

"Took you long enough." Jhope spoke as he didn't look at the boy in front of him.

"I had to make a excuse to my teacher." Jungkook said and walked to Jhope, sitting next to him.

"Depression, narcolepsy, panic disorder, evasive personality disorder- that's really impressive Jeon Jungkook." Jhope leaned with his elbow on the handrail of the couch and looked at the boy next to him.

"Was that something you made up or is it real?" He then asked.

Jungkook eyed the guy. "It's real."

"So that's why you always carry your bag with you." Jhope said and took a sip from his red wine. "You want some?"

Jungkook shook his head. "I can't, I'm on medication."

"It's a game, bunny, it ain't real." Jhope rolled his eyes.

The dark haired boy doubted for a moment before he took the wine from Jhope's hand. The red cold lecture fell on his tongue and he tasted it everything, as if it was real enough.

Jungkook made a 'gross' look as he gave the glass with wine back to the boy next to him. "That's awful, why do you even drink that?"

"It helps." Jhope said and took a sip again as he chuckled.

"For what?"