Chapter 13 - Lost

Lucy POV

"Lucy" my eyes snap up seeing shaggy light blue hair
"What do you want" I stagger to stand to my feet. My knees wobble from all the running and crying. The blue haired man reaches his dry hand out wanting me to take it. I smack it away staring deep into his wondering eyes.

"You, you killed my family. All might isn't my enemy. You are" my teeth grit as the blue haired man starts laughing hysterically. "HAHAHAHA! YOU THINK YOU CAN EVEN TOUCH ME?" Loud stomps are heard in the distance. My eyes trace the scene and watch as hundreds of Nomu pour into view.

"My god, you're a monster!" I yell watching each and every nomu closely. "Tomura! Step back" a deep voice looms over everyone. A tall man in all black with a weird mask walks forward. Dabi, the blonde girl and a couple of Tomura's accomplices stride behind the man. "Hello Lucy" the man in all black bows. "I am All For One, it's nice to finally meet you face to face" his stance is proper as his hands adjust his suit he's wearing. "W-what do you want?" I stumble over my words, feeling somewhat threatened by his presence.

"Oh Lucy, all I want is you!" He flicks his fingers and some of the Nomu come flying at me. My hands light up and I make a heavy stream of black fire scorching most of them. My head tilts when I see my flames have a tint of blue in them. "LUCY!" My head turns to see Dabi running up beside me. His blue flames adding to my own. "We need to jump!" He yells over the loud noises and crashes the Nomu make. He grabs my hand and nods to me.

"ELEMENTAL DRAGON WALL!" At the same time we both make a large wall of burning flames. His blue flames dance with my black flames in perfect harmony.

We turn our bodies and look over the cliff. A large roaring river screams below. "Let's go!" He pulls me along and jumps, quickly wrapping his arms around me, shielding me from the impact.

*cough cough* a couple of hours later we end up on a small bank. We both drag our exhausted bodies up and flop onto the solid ground. "Thank god, we couldn't have taken all of those Nomu on with Toga and All For One there" I watch Dabi stand to his feet. He squeezes his shirt making some of the water drip from it. I stand shortly after "w-why did you help me?" My breathes are heavy. "Because" He looks over to me with a cute little smirk on his face "I like you Lucy". My face becomes red as he turns and grabs my hand. "We need to find somewhere to hide out for a bit, somewhere they won't think of"

Dabi and I walk along the shadows of the streets trying to stay out of sight. "You sure know how to get around unseen" i speak up as we stop in front of an abandoned factory. "Well being a villain for basically my whole life has taught me well" he doesn't even glance at me as he drags me into the large empty building.

My body slumps to the dirty floor. "Finally we are able to rest" my head rests on the wall behind me. Dabi sits in front of me leaning against a pillar. "I don't know how we will beat them..." Dabi's words trail off as his eyes fall to his hands. I scoot forward and place my hand on his. "We'll be okay, we just need to call the pros, and I will help defeat All For One as well" I tell him, trying to reassure him as best I can.

He snickers and looks up at me. "You are one hell of a person Lucy" his words trail off again "all those months that I watched you, while Tomura brain washed you..." He looks down "I wanted to save you, you have this something about you that no one else has. You're beautiful, heroic, brave, and most importantly kind" He touches my cheek, my eyes glaze over at his warm touch. "I fell in love with you when I first saw you" he smiles for a second.

His hand lowers from my cheek. "But I could never have you, not if I couldn't save you from Tomura" he laughs. My hands cup his scarred face. "Dabi, just knowing someone wanted to save me, is enough" I smile "even though I was lifeless and emotionless, I knew whenever you were watching me or the one ordered to take care of me I would be safe." He cups his hand over mine that rests on his cheek.

"Thank you Lucy" he leans forward and places his forehead on my own and we sit in silence for a while, letting the silence envelope us. "Oh" I break the silence "do you have a phone?" He snatched his head back and brings out his phone from his pocket. "Glad it's water proof" he laughs and hands me his cellular device. "Thanks"

I click around and send a group text out to all my friends. "This is Lucy, I'm safe. There is a man, a very dangerous man after me. His name is All For One. You need to alert the pros of this as soon as you receive this message. I will be in touch with you via this number."

Kirishima POV

"This is Lucy, I'm safe. There is a man, a very dangerous man after me. His name is All For One. You need to alert the pros of this as soon as you receive this message. I will be in touch with you via this number." My eyes widen as I read the message I just received. "MR AIZAWA!" I jump from my desk and run up to him, handing him the phone. He looks over it. "Lucy, Lucy is alive!" He hollers. The whole classroom cheers. Kirishima smiles, but his smile fades. "She mentioned this man 'All For One'"

Mr Aizawa nods and presses a button on his desk. The button alerts all pros in the town. A keyboard pops out and he types in the exact message that Lucy typed and adds "we need all pros to assemble at UA immediately."

Bakugou POV

'Lucy is alive' my heart tightens and I feel a tap on my shoulder "WHAT YOU DAMN FREAK?!" I turn to see Todoroki, Midoriya, and Kirishima smiling at me. I nod knowing they want to find Lucy as soon as we can.

"Let's go ya damn nerds!" we all run out of the classroom, Mr Aizawa yelling at our backs. "HAHA SHUT UP OLD MAN!" I yell back at him and he just sighs.