Chapter 1

It is 8H05 a.m. The room is empty. A void without the avid learners that the person standing there is expecting. This person isn't showing any sign of movement as to realize the situation. Klaus is refraining his eyes from blinking and achieve in doing so for 60 seconds. More than the time allowed to his students for « unexpected arrivals ». Without wasting any more time, he expresses his anger in his usual way, by shouting.
« Gottverdammt! Where are they? »

No far from here, 48 pairs of shoes are walking with a quick pace, those belongs to the 24 students of Klaus Eberbach, teacher of a school in a rural area containing only 2 classes, the other one being 2 adults taking up their studies again. The path taken leads to a near village called Sovskaw, rumor has it that the bust of the main place of the town was stolen. This anecdote foolish may she be is still much more interesting than spending time with their teacher in charge. This somehow being disagreed upon by the student walking behind the compact crowd of his schoolmates. Complaining about the others' decision, he talks without caring about being heard:
«...And I'll let you know that I, as the head of the class, will totally support the punishment that Mr Eberbach will inflict to you all. Indeed, it is my responsibility to inform him of everyone's misbehavior for I am sure he can only rely on me...»
And as he went on, repeating every chance he has his superior status, his voice started to ring noisily in someone's ears. Gilbert, even though being at the head of the crowd and thus far from his classmate, has the ability to hear anyone dismissing his ideas. He proceeds to answer Adrien, the black sheep of the crowd, with a simple question:
« how can you be so sure he won't punish you along us? »
This is enough to strike the boy, who stutters some kind of reply but gets lost along the way:
« if I would have gone to class alone, he would have said it was my responsibility to watch over you guys! Then, if I go with you like this... he would say that i should have stopped you all... and when we go back together, he'll probably say he would have wanted me to come to class anyway... which doesn't really makes sense since he said the opposite in the alternative case...so...»
« you see, this is exactly why no one can stands him! Everything we do always ends up being a mistake somehow! »
Gilbert's words spoke truth to Adrien who decided to make his way through the crowd to join him. His acceptance of their teacher's behavior must come from him having been called « the new student » less than a week ago, his recent transfer having protected him from too long exposure and « Klaus-burn ».
Gilbert was glad to see Adrien come to his senses, even if he is quite touchy he tries to be understandable in order to build himself a « big sister » image to the group, helped with his feminine traits.
The good thing with this class, would he say to Adrien, is that nobody gets left of for too long, except those two adults, they're different.