Chapter Six

HEARTBREAKER IS CALLING
ACCEPT?
[ YES ] [ NO ]

HEARTBREAKER:
"Felix, where are you?"

ME:
"Hummm? I was just sleeping, Hyung."

HEARTBREAKER:
"You sure? I can hear your voice,
it sounds like you've been cryiny."

ME:
"Me? Cry? Haha! You're very
funny but no. I don't cry, Hyung."

ME:
"Why don't you go back to
your dear Seungmin, hum?"

HEARTBREAKER:
"No, I rather talk to you-"

ME:
"And I rather be the president, I
guess we both don't get what we want."

YOU HAVE HANGED UP

"sigh, i hope he understands why i'm starting to distance myself." felix sighed, fiddling with his hand. "he'll definitely understand, lix." chan smiled "make sure to stay away from him. don't talk, look, or even pass by him."

"why am i doing this again?"

"because changbin is mine and you're getting in the way."

felix and chan both look to see a familiar cherry haired boy standing there, a smirk evident on his face as he leaned against the doorframe. "good job, channie. woojinnie will be so proud of you!" he giggled evilly then in gritted teeth "after he's done with his date. he'll be sure to congratulate you."

chan looked down as seungmin barked in laughter then looked at felix with cold eyes. "you better not go near changbin or you'll get it. also." he leaned closer to them when he said this. his teeth clenched as he glared at the two elders. "i have eyes everywhere." he laughed louder before walking away. chan looked at felix who seemed depressed. "don't worry, changbin will be yours soon!" he beamed at his down cousin. unaware that seungmin was eavesdropping.

"so that's how it is, ey?"