Prologue

Dear brothers and sisters,
My name is Serace Lore, and I am writing this because I am about to change the world. For centuries our world has been held captive by evil man like my dad. But that ends today, because today we are starting the revolution, today we will finally fight back and I will lead my people to victory and freedom. I am writing this because I know that we are making history today, and I want the world to know exactly what happened. I want that our future generations know the story of how we overmastered our oppressor and what led to their freedom. They need to know this so it won't happen again. I am also writing this because the true heroes need to be exposed, this battle has already begun years ago and they were the ones who fought. Alel Seraph, without him I would never have had the courage to stand up against all evil in this world. He has saved me, and millions of others more times then I can count and I am certain that he is the one who makes this revolution possible, he is a literal angel sent to us to help us defeat this evil. We must never forget the sacrifices that our brothers and sisters of the The Blood Troopers have made. Together we will extinguish the evil that lurks in the shadows. 'Bono malum superate!' 'Overcome evil with good.' And that is what we are going to do today. We will fight till the end and we will never surrender. Take care of the brothers and sisters you fight with, take care of yourselves. And then maybe, we will end up living in a better world. So fight! Fight for the greater good! Fight for a free world! Fight for your children and their children! Fight and may dead be upon you, rest in peace and in heaven knowing that you helped free the world of tyranny and evilness. Today is the day my fellow brothers and sisters! I hope to see you all on the other side of the battlefield, because tonight we march, and tomorrow we will have won!
Sincerely,
Your fellow warrior Serace Lore,
Sister of The Blood Troopers.