first coffee☕

-
chapter one
"favourite seat"

-chapter one "favourite seat"

______

coffee.
the essence of gaining energy and calming down just for a few moments.
even if it's with a lot of milk, sugar or just black - it is a part of our daily routine.

standing up, drinking coffee, getting dressed and then straight to work.

just take your time. you need to find the perfect temperatur, the perfect taste, the perfect moment. finding the perfect coffee for yourself, will take a lot of time, but it's worth it.

add some milk or sugar, or nothing.
everybody has his own taste.
and his own perfect-coffee-moment.

-

11am.
a beautfil autumn day and daslyn sat here, drinking on her black coffee.
she mostly drank her coffee black, because she loved the harsh and dark taste of it. daslyn was nearly always tired so the black coffee was perfect for her to get a bit of energy for her hard and long day.

she took a look around. the café where she regularly drank her coffee is very small and has a yellow theme.

her fingertip kept on tapping against her light brown cup while she focused at the small round clock on the wall at her left.

just a few minutes left until her day continued being dull and busy..

as she was about stand up, a girl came into the café. she looked a bit confused.
daslyn bit her lower lip an tried to convince herself to talk to her; but she was shy.

the foreign girl had long hazel-coloured hair and they were very curly. her dark brown eyes still looked around the café, still a bit unsure what to do. she doesn't really seemed like she was from here. maybe she moved, daslyn thought.

after a minute, daslyn finally got up and walked to the girl. she settled a smile on her face as soon as the new girl noticed her.

,,hey, you're lost? can i help you?", she said nicely.
the girl started smiling back at her and laughed slightly:,,yeah... kinda.. i'm new here, just moved here for college two weeks ago. i was looking for a good place to sit"

,,you can sit at my table, it's free now, i need to go, you know.. study and stuff..", daslyn couldn't help but stuttered a bit while talking. the girl made her nervous.

social activities are not really her thing.

,,thank you... maybe we see each other again here.", the girl said and walked to the small seat at daslyns favourite table.

daslyn wanted to ask what her name was, but she noticed the it was getting late so he just smiled at the girl and left the coffeeshop.

but why did she do that? she would never give anybody her favourite seat...