Chapter 14 : I Love You

*Andrew's POV*

I told her everything, I told her I love her. But she ran. She told me she wasn't ready and she just ran.

It was like as if a bucket of cold freezing water was poured above my head and it felt like I was being stabbed in the heart over and over again.

As I saw her running away I felt my tears slowly running down my face. I just stood there, trying to wish for her to turn around and come back and tell me she loves me but she didnt. She didn't turn around and came back, she just continued running away until I could see her no more.

This hurts more than my break up with Shannon. I've never felt this much pain before

I put up my shit together and got in my car. When I got in I banged my head on the steering wheel. I drove to my house.

When I got inside my house I immediately fell on the floor, soaked in tears.

I was staring on the stolen picture I have of Emma.

I want to get mad at her but I just can't. She's too beautiful and precious. And I love her too much to get mad at her.

With that, I headed to my room and just took a long shower to clear my mind.

*Emma's POV*

He told me he loves me. I was just surprised and all. The flow of things was just too fast and I dont know, I just ran.

I ran as fast as I can not knowing where the hell I was heading. All I know was that I just have to get away.

I kept on running and with just that Im at Central Park already. I slowed down and just walked. As I was walking, I didnt notice I passed by the area where Andrew comforted me after Kieran and I's break up.

I saw the exact bench where we sat.

I kept on walking and realization just struck me.

He told me he loves me and I ditched him.

I stopped walking.

I know that things are happening too fast but I love him. I love him really much.

I dont know why it just hit me right now.

I LOVE HIM! AND I WANT TO BE WITH HIM.

I feel so stupid! ugh!

I know that I've hurt him already but I gonna try going to him and Im gonna tell him I love him.

I ran to the street and rode on a cab abd headed to Andrew's house. God I hope he's there.

After I paid the taxi driver, I ran to Andrew's door.

I was sure he was there because there were lights on.

I knocked on his door like there's no tomorrow.

*Andrew's POV*

I was on my bed staring at the ceiling when I heard someone knocking on my door.

I didnt want to get up but the knocking was non-stop so I stood up and ran down the stairs.

When I opened the door I saw Emna. Before I could say a word she jumped on me and kissed me on the lips real hard.

I was surprised. I mean what just happened.

She pulled back and started talking.

"I LOVE YOU OKAY. I LOVE YOU. I DONT KNOW WHAT GOT INTO ME EARLIER, BUT ALL I KNOW IS THAT I LOVE YOU AND I WANT TO BE WITH YOU *she starts crying* IM SO SORRY I LEFT YOU EARLIER IM SORRY. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ANDREW! I LO--" I heard enough. She told me she loves me. Its the only thing I have been waiting. I cut her off with a kiss.

She seemed surprised at first but eventually she relaxed into the kiss. The kisse became more passionate and deeper with her hands on my chest and with mine on the back of her neck and the other on her hips.

I carried her without breaking the kiss and as I was about to turn around when we hit the vase on the table and it fell. Which made the both of us pull back.

"There goes my grandmother's ashes." I joked.

"WHAT?!!" Emma asked obviously surprised

"Im kidding hehe" I told her.

"I love you Em." I added.

"Oooh nicknames. I love you too. . . uhm. . . Garfy!" She told me.

" Garfy???! " I asked

"Why? I like it!" She told me and then she chuckled.

"Alright" I told her. I then pulled her into a hug.

"We should be like this forever" Emma said.

I nod in agreement and kissed her forehead.

A/N : I HAVE RETURNED AND I RETURNED WAY EARLY AS EXPECTED. BUT HERES MY UPDATE HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT. sorry if its short

BTW NO SMUT ON THIS STORY LOL

NOT ONLY BC IM TECHNICALLY A "KID BUT ALSO BC I DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO WRITE STUFF LIKE THAT LOL :-)

VOTE AND COMMENT

              -K