getting to know you

Holy shit. He does not look like how I remembered him to look like. he lost all his baby fat, he got a lot taller, a lot more built, I mean he was handsome . I shouldn't even be admiring him this much I just opened the door. 

"Hey Oscar, come in" I say 

"Hey Harper how are you" he replied

"Good how are you"

"I'm good as well, wow you grew up" he says with a chuckle

" You shouldn't be talking the last time I saw you, you were this short chubby kid in basketball shorts"

"haha, and you were a crazy kid who would eat playdo" we both finished his sentence with a chuckle.

 "so where should I put my stuff"

"oh right, sorry, I'll give you a tour of the place, and show you to your room"

I gave him a quick tour and eventually we were back at the front door where his suit cases lied. He had 3 suitcases for the whole summer, I would not be ale to survive with only 3. He took 2 and I took one as we walked up the glass stairs to his room.

"Your house is really nice. This is just your summer house, right?"

"Thank you, and yah this is just the Hamptons place. Sometimes I come here with my friends in the fall, but other than that we just use it in the summer."

We walked down the glass walled hallway and he stopped. Our house looked over the beach and almost all of out walls are glass. 

"That's stunning" he said I could see the reflection of the blue sky on his glossy eyes. 

"yah we get the view every night" I said softly 

 We both got out of our trans I rolled his suitcase to his room, he walked in and thanked me.

"I'll leave you to unpack, I'll either be downstairs or in my room which is right next door if you need me"

"I'll be down soon, thank you" 

I nod and start to head downstairs, a checked the clock. 2 o'clock. The sun was bright and the sky was clear, there wasn't too much of a breeze so I decided to go and for a swim and tan by the pool. I run up back upstairs and into my room, I open my door and enter my room, I go to my dresser and grab a strapless black Swarovski bathing suit.(bathing suit is above the clip in the middle is Swarovski) I grabbed my phone and speaker and stepped outside my room I decided to invite Oscar to maybe get to know him better. We barely talked since he got here so why not. I knock and he said to come in. I peeped my head inside to see Oscar hanging up his clothes.

"hey I was wondering is you wanted to hang out at the pool, ya know get to know each other"

Oh god. that was- 

Terrible.

Why am I SO AWKWARD. 

*mental facepalm* 

He chuckled and said he will be down in a minute, I just embarrassed myself in front of this beautiful kid. Great. I decided to forget about it and just go down to the pool. When I got down I turned my JBL on and started to play my pool playlist. I lied down on a lawn chair and soon after I heard footsteps behind me, and I felt the presence of someone sit down next to me. shit. I turned my head to see him already staring at me. "so... what do you want to know about me"