Paybacktime Part 4

#PaybackTimepart4

Jewels:

I grew up on the island of Jamaica, Negril to be exact. The scenery is lovely. Turquoise waters, sandy beaches, and plenty of beautiful women. Can't forget the sensational food.

My mother raised me and my half sister, Ada for the later parts of our teenage years alone. She did the best she could for us. My Father Jewels Sr. was shot down in a robbery gone bad when I was 15 and Ada 13 years old. My father had cheated on my mother with a woman a town over. Her boyfriend found out and murdered her by strangulation. That's when Ada came to live with us.

When I was about thirty I found out who murdered my father and I shot em dead. Come to find he was part of one of the local gangs. And the attack on my father wasn't random. The same dude that killed my father turned out to be Adas' mother's boyfriend. It's said that He'd been targeting my father for years.

My mother cried for me to flee Negril. She was terrified that if I didn't it would be a lot more ruckus coming my way. Even maybe retaliation towards her and my sister. And damn sure wasn't trying to put them in harm, so I respected my mothers pleas and I fled.

I arrived in North Carolina a couple days after I killed that bumbaclot. My life since has been good but I still look over my shoulders from time to time.

It's now thirteen years later. I'm now 43 years old, engaged to a beautiful woman named Rebecca, and we've just borned our first son; Rajem.

Rebecca has been suffering from some type of hormone issues. As a result of that we haven't had sex in almost 11 months.

One day I was in the mall shopping for the family and I ran into this hottie, named Ivory. She was gorgeous I couldn't take my eyes off her. She smiled and I happily responded, "waa gwaan!"
I had to taste this girl.
I mean I love Rebecca but a man has his needs or shall I say wants.
Ivory and I have been out a few times. As much as I wanted her I was trying to take things slow. I hated lying to Rebecca but even more I was missing quality time with my son with all these fake emergency work cover-ups.

One night I was having dinner with Ivory at this jamaican restaurant. We still haven't slept together yet. Ivory presented me with a poem she put together. Man I almost attacked her right there at that very moment. My buddy was definitely at attention. We left the spot and went over to Ivory's place. Ripped her clothes off... Shut up... Face down ass up. I said bend that fat ass over and take me fast thrushes. Turn over and let me enter the pum-pum. She moaning and groaning, screaming and gripping my chest... I'm grunting and giving her me long strokes. That night we did big tings!