Paybacktime Part 7

Rebecca:

I was raped by a family friend when I was 14. I kept the pregnancy a secret. I was scared to say anything to my parents because they were the type to just think I was being a fast ass. I was already seven months and in labor before I even realized that a whole body was coming out of me. Didn't have time to process or understand what childbirth was. I had no one to turn to. I made it to the ER just in time. I didn't know how to raise a baby so I signed her over but I didn't want to leave without at least giving her a name. I named her, Tracy Whitfield.

I knew I could never love that child. A rape child! When I turned 18 I changed my last name from Whitfield to Rollings. I had already blocked out the past and I wanted to start a fresh life.

They say karma is a bitch but I would of never guessed it would come back to me like this.

Now I have to explain to the police that my baby ran off with my baby.

Phone rings.

Jewels:

Rajem! Rajem!

Rebecca:

Nigga where the fuck is my son! You put trust in a bitch with my son. Yes I know all about this Ivory whore. You let her kidnap my baby. I've already reported her to the police an officer is on his way here.

Jewels:

(crying) I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I never meant for this to happen. Not my son! I'm going to shot er dead. I've been driving and driving she's no where in sight. I'm on my way. Rebecca do you hear me. ( Phone disconnects)

Rebecca:

I'm walking back and forth saying to myself I can't believe this nigga. Why am I still in this fucking house. I gotta calm down and think. She said a park near her apartment. But where's her apartment. I don't even know this bitch let alone know where her apartment is. Where is these fucking cops... It's been almost two hours. (Braks down crying) where is my baby, my son... we are supposed to be his protectors!

Jewels:

Rebecca I'm hear baby! I'm sorry I'm sorry.

Rebecca:

(No words) punches him in the face.

(Door bell rings)

Ivory:

Hi Mom (with a smile on her face holding Rajem in one arm and a gun in the other hand) it's been a long time. I sat and watched Jewels ride around in a panic. I started following him so I can see where exactly you lived.