Falling in Love

You walk out of the cinema with your hand intertwined with Damien's. He gases into your eyes with a look of passion. You both hop into the car, still holding hands the whole way home. After you arrive back at Damien's manor he opens your car door and escorts you inside. You walk through the front door and he quickly closes it shut. Damien seemed a bit tense, so to try and make this less awkward you lean in for a kiss. Damien blushes. That all seemed sudden in your head but Damien seemed to have enjoyed that. "My oh my, you are quite good at kissing." Damien said quietly. You both head off to Damien's room. You sit on his bed for a bit as you ponder to yourself about what to do next. "If you will excuse me but I'll be taking a quick shower, I'll be right back." Damien smiles to himself. "You're welcome to join me if you'd like.." Damien mumbles under his breath.  He seems to feel comfortable around you now, so you just say "Alright.. Babe~" He leaves the room and you get changed to go to sleep. About five minutes later, Damien emerges from the bathroom in his pajamas. He walks over to you and kisses your forehead before laying down in bed with you. You slowly fall asleep in each other's arms.