emotional - taehyung

you woke up to the feeling of an empty bed.

this instantly made your heart drop, considering you always slept in the same bed as your boyfriend of eight months, taehyung - and he had never done this.

his phone was still on the nightstand, which confused you even more. he always had his phone on him, especially if it was a busy time for him.

running a hand through your hair you wander downstairs, dressed only in a long, oversized shirt of his.

"tae, baby?" you call out. no answer, but you did hear slight chuckles coming from his little studio.

he was always in that room, and despite it being slightly soundproof you could still hear him through the walls sometimes.

"tae." you mumbled as you pushed open the door gently. "wanna go out today? we haven't been anywhere in a while." you say softly with a yawn.

"hold on, suga." he mumbled to one of his bandmates across the phone.

"can't you see im busy, y/n?" taehyung says, voice as cold as stone, his eyes meeting yours with an icy stare. you had never really seen him like this, and didn't particularly want to.

"but you've been stuck in this room for a week now, tae. it's your break, for gods sake."

"and i can spend that however i wish. ive still got another week off, y/n." he sighs.

"yeah, but i haven't seen you in over six months. you spend the first day of your break with me, and then completely ignore me the rest? do you forget that we're like, in a relationship?"

"sometimes - and those are the best times of my fucking life." he mutters angrily. you felt your heart drop once again.

why was he this angry over such a tiny little thing? and he got so angry so quickly.

you picked up your phone, calling some of your friends and making plans with them instead.

-

after getting ready, you walk downstairs in your outfit, which consisted of a black and yellow plaid skirt, a black strappy top which you tucked in, and your favourite black, yellow and white jacket, which tae had brought you and you loved dearly. fishnets were clad to your legs, and so were thigh high socks and a pair of white air max.

"where the fuck do you think your going dressed like that?"

turning around, you saw your boyfriend and all of his bandmates sat on the couch, all looking at you.

"nice outfit, y/n." jimin giggles, earning a slap from suga.

"im going out."

"with who?"

"my friends."

"where?"

"shopping."

"not in that you aren't."

"oh yes i am." you picked up your phone, keys, and black leather Chanel bag, stuffing your purse inside.

"go and change, y/n." tae mutters angrily under his breath.

"why?"

"because im not having my girlfriend go out dressed like a fucking prostitute?!" he raises his voice, frightening you a bit - but only because he's never done it.

"really? that's what you think?"

"well why wouldn't i? have you seen how short that skirt is, y/n? your literally asking to get hit on by other guys!"

"well maybe i should let them, seeing as they'll be giving me more attention in one day than you have in a whole week."

and with that, you walk out of the door, slamming it hard enough to let him know your pissed.

-

"he was being such an arse." you and your friends, shane, morgan, garret, ryland and andrew were all sat around the table at a McDonald's. they had asked why you looked so down, and you explained everything.

"i don't know what to suggest, y/n." shane sighs. "maybe just give it time."

"he said i looked like a prostitute." you rolled your eyes remembering his previous comments from before.

"oh gosh darn." garrett giggles. "he's not wrong."

"oh shut it, you." you smile, giggling gently.

-

as you got dropped off by shane and arrived home, you noticed all the lights were still on. at one am? jeez.

opening the door, you were greeted by a very angry taehyung.

"why haven't you been answering your phone? where the fuck have you been, y/n."

you sigh, looking at your phone for the first time since being outside. at least 7 missed calls and texts from all of them, each.

"we were worried sick, are you okay?" namjoon questions.

"im fine?" you say, setting your multiple bags of shopping down.

"who did you let hit on you then, y/n?" tae asks, causing you to roll your eyes.

"no one did, actually." you smiled to yourself. "don't know why you would care, seeing as you haven't actually kissed me since you got here."

"ive been busy, because i actually fucking work, unlike some people." he hissed.

"excuse me?" you say, turning around.

"you heard me. maybe the fans are right, you using me for the mone-"

"fuck you, kim taehyung." you spat, walking up to your room and slamming the door.

"too far, tae. what's been up with you?" suga asks him.

"nothing!" he bellows.

"clearly is." jungkook joins in.

"im just stressed, okay."

"still not an excuse to say that to her. she's your girlfriend, tae, and she loves you so fucking much. she'd do anything for you in a heartbeat, and you choose to treat her like this?" j-hope remarks.

tae sits there, feeling the tears prick his eyes. and before you know it, crystal drops were rolling down his rosy cheeks, which were reddening each second. his soft lips began to tremble as his eyes got puffier, and small sobs escaped his lips, which turned into full on wails.

-

as you got out of the shower you heard loud sobbing, crying, which was almost like screaming. throwing on a t-shirt of your own and a pair of shorts, you creep down the stairs to see all of your boyfriend's bandmates cradling him in their arms.

"i f-fucked up s-s-so so so ba-ad." you hear him wail into suga's chest.

"we know." suga mumbled, although still rubbing his friends back. "although you need to calm down and apolog-"

"tae? baby?" you speak, your voice weak from the sight of him crying. his head shoots up and your heart drops like it's done twice already today, but this time it shatters.

"y-y-y/n." he cries, screaming through his tears, your run over to him.

"shhh, your gonna make yourself sick." you sit by him and suga, who was still cradling him.

"im s-so s-sorry y/n, im s-such a terrible b-boyfriend and i didn't mean anything i s-said, i love you s-so fucking m-much." tae cries, and you grab his waist, pulling him into your lap. he turns around and cries into your shoulder, soaking your shirt which was already damp from your wet hair after your shower.

"shhh baby, calm down, i love you too."