sɴɪᴄᴋᴇʀs

AGirlNamedEcho
»»----- ✼ -----««

LOADING INFORMATION

.....

....

...

..

.

MEMBER #5 IS NOW LOADING

.....

....

...

..

.

⎡ ⎤
NOW PLAYING:
BOY WITH LUV
-
BTS FT. HALSEY

»»----- ✼ -----««

ᴀᴢᴀʟᴇᴀʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇʀ, ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴠᴏᴄᴀʟɪsᴛ, ʟᴇᴀᴅ ʀᴀᴘᴘᴇʀ, ᴄᴇɴᴛᴇʀғᴜʟʟ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: ʜᴡᴀɴ ᴋʏᴜɴɢ-ʜᴇᴇɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ (s): ʜᴀɴᴀᴋᴏᴍᴀrᴄʜ 19, 1999157 ᴄᴍ | 43 ᴋɢ

ᴀᴢᴀʟᴇᴀ
ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇʀ, ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴠᴏᴄᴀʟɪsᴛ, ʟᴇᴀᴅ ʀᴘᴘᴇʀ, ᴄᴇɴᴛᴇʀ
ғᴜʟʟ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: ʜᴡᴀɴ ᴋʏᴜɴɢ-ʜᴇᴇ
ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ (s): ʜᴀɴᴀᴋᴏ
ᴍᴀrᴄʜ 19, 1999
157 ᴄᴍ | 43 ᴋɢ

"Dreams don't have an
expiration date."

ᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ:
Adorable + Childish Azalea always has a bright smile on her face. She is bubbly and is usually described as "cute". She often does aegyo, making most fans fall for her. She is highly innocent,in public or not, which can make her seem childish.

Outgoing: She loves to try new things, ranging from physical activities to food. Azalea is a risk-taker and extremely eccentric. She is seen as creative and an out-of-the-box thinker.

Hardworking: Azalea is very hardworking. This is why some fans see her as overrated, for she gets many lines, center position, and adoring fans, but Azalea had been raised to do her level best.

Caring: Azalea cares for every member, no matter how they treat her. She will never hesitate to help someone in need. If you have any problems or need comforting, she's the person you go to.

Shy: Azalea is a reserved individual off-camera. She keeps to herself most of the time and prefers reading a book in a comfy chair than going out to a huge social event.

ʙᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ:
Born in South Korea to a loving South Korean father and Japanese mother, Azalea had a happy childhood. She often spent time in her mother's garden, admiring the flowers. She was taught to work her level best, never lower. Her parents weren't strict; they encouraged her to follow her dreams and pushed her gently to become the best she could be. They soon noticed that she had a passion for music, and persuaded her to go to a training academy to help her career. Azalea had a great time there, and learned her flaws and strengths. She graduated proudly and now has made her way to becoming a part of this group.

ᴛʀɪᴠɪᴀ:
➳ She learned how to play the violin at 4 years old and still to this day does.
➳ She's addicted to strawberries.
➳ She has a pastel pink diary, in which she writes in all the time daily. She takes it with her wherever she goes.
➳ She can speak Japanese along with English and Korean fluently.
➳ She is the owner of a Siamese chocolate point cat named Min and a Russian Blue cat named Cho
➳ She once dyed her hair green for 3 months thanks to a dare
➳ She is best friends with JianHao Tan and Ridhwan Azman from her time in Singapore.
➳ She loved to travel around the world and bring back souvenirs.

ʟɪᴋᴇs:
➳ Strawberries
➳ Caramel
➳ Pastel colors
➳ Art
➳ Nature

ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs:
➳ Messy rooms
➳ Guacamole
➳ Dark chocolate
➳ Thunder + lightning
➳ Rude, nosy, and bossy people

»»----- ✼ -----««

⎡ LOADING COMPLETE ⎦

LOADING COMPLETE