Age of Heros 1&2

"Cyclonis. You wanted me" I said to my cousin. "Yes nico. You must learn your crystal powers so here's a few crystals. Practice, become powerful" she said making me wonder why. She would never do this. She also gave me a book. "A book?" I asked. "Spells and crystal magic. I can't read it but I know you can." She said "now practice" she demanded. "Ok" I said and left.  

I opened the book and understood all the list. There was a table of contents.

Magic
Force fields
Energy manipulation
Telekinesis
Telepathy
Aura manipulation
Crystal magic
Crystal manipulation
Electricity manipulation
Teleportation
Dark magic
Light magic

I ended up reading all them. I closed my eyes and pictured all the crystals infront of me. Just like that they were. "What?" I said. I grabbed the book and closed my eyes. Blue energy looking flames went in my body.

I felt powerful and all

I felt powerful and all. Dark ace barged in my room. He smirked at me and said "let's go!" He demanded. "Where?" I asked. "Just cone on!" He demanded irritated. I rolled my eyes and got up. We went to the hangar and there was a skimmer similar to cyclonis's. I got on and cyclonis came in. "If she gets hurt I will throw you into the wasteland." She threatened everyone. She came up to me and actually reassuringly smiled at me. I hugged her and she tensed but hugged back. I said "bye" and we flew off. I was in front of them all. The terra came in view and I used magic to make me invisible. I flew right infront of the storm hawks. The sky turned dark purple and my hands glowed blue. A bolt of energy chopped Finns skimmer in half. I shot Junko with a blue crystal spike and it hit his engines. Piper shot a energy beam thing at me. My hands had a big blue aura around them and i phased through it. She looked shocked and I smirked but then frowned and looked down. I saw dark ace making the poor sky night kneel before him as well as the entire terra. I felt really bad and I made a blue aura around finn and Junko and they flied back and I repaired there skimmers with magic. I was drained and fell of my skimmer. Someone caught me and I heard a sound like a helicopter. I looked up seeing piper before completely blocking out.

Pipers POV

A girl appeared infront of our faces and she shot blue energy that hit finn and junkos skimmer. They fell and parachuted and I shot a blast at the girl but it went right through her. She smirked and then frowned looking down. Her hands had a blue aura around them and Finn and Junko glowed blue and slowly floated. There skimmers came together and she looked like she was exhausted. I mean I couldn't blame her she looks tired and weak from using all that energy but how?! I thought. She fell and her skimmer fell to the waste land but whatever. I caught her and she looked up at me but blacked out. We quickly landed but dark ace was gone. "Aerrow" I yelled. Everyone turned to me then the girl. They booed and walked towards her. "Noo" we all yelled. "She's with us now!" Aerrow yelled. "Don't touch her. We will get the auroura stone back and bring it back." Aerrow yelled.

NICOS POV

We approached Cyclonia. Me and aerrow walked around but dound the room. "My way" a dark familiar voice said. "How about our way" we walked in and aerrow said. Cyclonis turned around noticing us. She looked surprised that I'm helping them. "So your that pesky sky night." She said. She talked about how we were gonna lose. "NO. YOUR GONNA LOSE CYCLONIS. IM DONE LETTING YOU WALK OVER ME LIKE IM DOG!!!." I shouted. Everyone looked shocked. Cyclonis covered it up by smirking and grabbing her staff. She levitates to us and my hands get a huge blue aura. A purple glow passes by and I see starling. I smile at her and she smiled back but covers it up with seriousness. Aerrow leaves and helps finn and Junko. She shoots bolts at us and takes starling down. She shoots a beam at me and I make a force field. The force field turns into a blue beam and it gets pink wisp in it before turning completely pink. "Impossible. Only anodite have the power" she takes advantage and shoots it further. I make a force field quickly with my other hand. She pushed it back with a ice bolt and shoots a ice bolt at aerrow. It glows pink as well my hands as I guide it to the glass. I got the idea to turn it to ice so Junko can break it. Cyclonis says "you two can do your moves and magic. Move around but you can't stop it now" she said and a red beam hits aerrow distracting me as cyclonis hits me in the head with her staff. The crystal turns black after she hits me and then glows a bright pink breaking. Her eyes widen. "What!!?" She screamed. Placing a new crystal in and hitting me with a red bolt. The energy swarmed around my body like a liquid. Aerrow gets up and the energy just absorbed in my body making me stronger. I got up and hit cyclonis and hit the dark ace across the face and stomach. Cyclonis shot a bolt at aerrow him dodging it hitting the glass. Junko and Finn ducked and jumped out. The pink energy beam came out my hand making stairs for them to come down. Aerrow merges his twin blades together and hit the auroura stone making a explosion. "Do you have any idea what YOU JUST DONE?!" Cyclonis yelled. I made electrical energy and picked up the boulders helping starling up. I went over to dark ace and helped him up even though he is evil. Dose not mean you should leave them for dead. Cyclonis picked him up and we left.