joe eillot image #1

Joe woke up to the sound of mouns comming from the bathroom. He quickly woke up and rush to the bathroom where he saw his girlfriend of three years throwing up. She had be throwing up for two weeks now. Ok Olivia I'm taking you to the hospital no bust about it. After geting dress he dries livi to the hospital and get her check in.

Hello my name is joe eillot and this is my girlfriend Olivia claire Thomas and she be throwing up for two weeks now. Birthday please december 25 1960. Ok come right this way. After being put in a room joe immediately called phil. Collen residents phil speaking. Phil it joe. Hi mate. Listen phil I'm not going to make it to band Practice today. Olivia is throwing gup again and I tlok her to the hospital.

Ok joe I'll tell the other guys. I hope she gets to feeling better. Me too. Joe hangs up the phone just as the doctor come in. Hello my name is doctor Jones nice to meet you. So what's going on. Well sir she be throwing up for the past two weeks. We thought it was the flu because her sister had the flu but she can surely eat anything at all without throwing up.

Ok let's run some test. Nurse I need some blood work nd urine test for room 23. After waiting a while the doctor comes in and says. Well good news everything is ok but we found something in you blood work. Ma when was the last time you had you period. Olivia thanks and says december 25 why joe ask. Well we look at you bloodwork we found something that you have when you pregant.

You kidding doctor I'm not pregnant we used protection. Ok do you kind if we take a ultrasound. The doctor brings in the ultrasound and runs it on her stomach. Suddenly a baby pops up there. Well mrs thomas this is the reason why you so sick. A bad cause of mouring sickness. You about six weeks pregant and due in September 30 1982. Here the heart beat and joe and Olivia hear the sound of a strong heartbeat. Ok well everything seems to be in order I'll send you home with some meds to help you with you mourning sickness.

After being released from the hospital joe and Olivia went home to start there new journey togather.

Let me know what you thank about it. My first time doing this. Please let me know what you thank