rick savage #3

Rick woke up to the sounds of feet running toward his bedroom. He look and immediately saw his six year old daughter come into the room and jump on his bed yelling daddy daddy the sound of her voice melts his heart and looks into her blue eyes yes sweetheart. Dad um uncle joe and them are here there downstairs.

What but how did they get inside sav says tha king he knew he locked the door. I let them in daddy sav looked back at his daughter excused me young lady you know you not supposed to open the door for anybody with daddy. But dad she wined its was my uncles. Still dosn't matter honey you not supposed to open the door.

I know uncle joe already told me but you got the to get up because there waiting on you. Ok honey why don't you go back to the kitchen ok she says and takes off. Sav gets up and dressed and heads downstairs and stops at the door and looks to see his daughter taking to the guys.

Leighton Malora savage was the light of sav eyes. Her mother had died two weeks fter leighton in a car wreck and ever since then sav sees Abigail in her face. But she had his hair and eyes and sav thank the lord every day that Abigail give him a blessing of his daughter.

Well seems my daughter likes to let people in she knows after I told her she can't open the door unless I'm there he says and looks to phil. Why are you looking at me for sav. Because Phil you her favorite member. If anybody can get her to open the door
It's you. What that's not true. Really and sav turns to his daughter leigh. Sweetheart who you favorite member.

Phil and why is phil you favorite member. Because daddy he helps my color and draw pictures for you. Sav turned back to phil and said see even my own daughter turn against me.
Don't worry daddy you aways be my favorite person in the whole world.

Later on in the day sav and his Daughter was sitting in the kitchen and they just finished dinner. Stuffed shells with a salad. Aftee washing the dishes and putting it the food they moved to the living room where they watched the little mermaid Joey favorite movie. Daddy she say and sav looks to his daughter. What is it sweetheart I had fun today watching you guys write. Really yeah daddy I want to become a songwriter like you dadd she says sleepily and feel asleep. He brought her to her room and tuck her into bed. Goodnight my precious gem. Qnd sav went to his bedroom.

This was one that I had be working on and finally finished it. Let me know what you thank about it comet ans please vote