Goodnight Cupcake

Laura sat at her desk intently focusing on her laptop's screen. Her final paper was due in a week and she was extremely stressed. She had been working for hours and her patience and motivation was growing thin. Finally, she slammed shut her laptop and put her head down on the desk desperately trying not to cry. Carmilla, who was sitting on her bed reading, looked up to see her small girlfriend hunched over sobbing. Her eyes widened and she stood up and strode across the room towards her and wrapped her arms around the sobbing girl from behind. "Oh cupcake." she whispered. Carm turned the office chair that Laura was sitting in around and Laura threw herself into her arms, her sobs growing louder. "Shhhh" Carm comforted her and picked her up bridal style before carrying her to her bed and sitting down with the distraught girl resting in her lap. "Hey sweetheart. You need a break." Carm said softly. Laura started to argue but Carm stopped her. "Cupcake, nobody has ever gotten good work done through tears. You're taking a break until you have a clear head" Laura looked up at the vampire with teary eyes and nodded hesitantly. Carm wiped away a tear from Laura's cheek with her thumb. "Come on cutie. We can make tea and have a movie night. I'll let you pick the movie. Any one you want."

" Any movie?"

"Whatever you want cupcake."

Laura's eyes lit up and she sat up and kissed Carm's cheek before running across the cramped dorm room to get her laptop. Carm made her way to the small kitchen to make the tea, making sure to give Laura her favourite mug, and then crossed back to Laura's bed. "So, what are we watching?" she asked, looking over Laura's shoulder. Laura looked back at her as The Lion King appeared on the screen. Carm gave a small sigh. "Alright cupcake, but i'm not promising i'll enjoy it." She reached across the room to grab a blanket from her bed and draped it over Laura's shoulders and then sat down on Laura's yellow pillow and scooped the small girl into her lap. Laura giggled and hit play on the movie.

Carmilla payed more attention to the girl sitting on her lap than she did to the movie. Laura knew the words to every song. She laughed at all the jokes and,of course, cried when Mufasa fell to his death. Carm looked on fondly as her tiny girlfriend sang along to Can you feel the love tonight and wrapped her arms tightly around her.

"I love you Laura"

"I love you too Carm".

By the time the movie was over, it had gotten pretty late. Carm gently slid Laura off of her lap and put the laptop back on the desk. She stretched her arms out, yawning, and then sauntered across to the wardrobe to change out of her clothes. She stripped down to reveal her lacy black bra and underwear. "Carm?" Laura called across the room.

"Yes cupcake?"

"Will you come sleep over here tonight?"

"Of course"

Carm climbed into the small twin bed beside Laura wrapping her arms around the younger girl and pulled her against her chest. Laura leaned into her and rested her head on Carm's shoulder. "Thank you for taking care of me tonight" Laura murmured "of course cupcake." Laura moved one hand to Carm's face and leaned in to kiss the dark haired vampire. She then pulled herself up and positioned herself so she was straddling Carm's waist. She kissed Carm again deepening the kiss this time as Carm slid her hands down to Laura's hips. Carm flipped the smaller girl onto her back and pinned her arms onto the bed. "You're supposed to be relaxing remember creampuff? Let me do the work," Carm smirked at the now helpless Laura beneath her. She thought it was adorable how Laura forgot how to breathe when she did things like this. Carm leaned down and trailed kisses down Laura's jaw before starting to suck and nip at her collar bone leaving a bright red mark. Carm then tugged on Laura's shirt and Laura sat up allowing Carm to pull the shirt up over her head. Carm continued to make out with Laura and eventually reached around to Laura's back to unclip her bra, tossing it to the other side of the room. She took Laura's hard nipple in her mouth and sucked hard causing laura to gasp loudly.Carm continued to kiss all the way down Laura's stomach until she reached Laura's lacy underwear. She grabbed them in her teeth and pulled them down sliding them off the rest of the way with her hands. Carm trailed kisses up Laura's inner thigh and stopped to leave another large red mark. Laura moaned softly and bucked her hips getting needy. Carm brought herself back up so she was looking into Laura's eyes and passionately kissed her before pinning the small girl's arms again and bringing her lips to her ear. "If you want me, you're gonna have to beg." Carm whispered, causing Laura to shudder. "Please Carm." Laura pleaded. "I need you now." Without another word. Carm slid back down and took Laura's clit in her mouth. She started slowly and gently, causing Laura to moan quietly and dig her fingers into the sheets. Carm slowly added more pressure but stayed at the same speed building up tension until Laura grew desperate. "Please carm." Carm looked up at Laura before slowly sliding her fingers inside the younger girl. She slid her fingers in and out until Laura let out a gasp and she knew she had found the right spot. She started sucking on Laura's clit while thrusting her fingers in and out building pressure and speed. Laura's moans grew louder and louder until she was almost about to cum. She bucked and Carm pushed her hips back down."keep your hips down creampuff." she smirked and started again, agonizingly slow just to torture the small girl. "Carm. Faster. Please." Laura begged. Carm thrust her fingers hard inside of Laura causing her to moan loudly. She started sucking on her clit again getting harder and faster while holding down Laura's hips with her other hand. Laura let out a last loud moan as she came onto Carms' fingers. Carm kept going helping Laura ride out the orgasm before sitting back and licking her fingers clean. She admired the girl in front of her now gasping and shaking. She pulled Laura onto her lap facing her and gently kissed her before pulling her into a long hug. "You're shaking." Carm whispered holding Laura closer. "Shut up." Laura mumbled, her face buried in Carm's neck. "We should probably move to the other bed huh." Carm said already standing, Laura still in her arms. There was no response from Laura as she lay limp against Carm's body. Carm smiled adoringly at her girlfriend and carried her across the room laying her down in the other bed. She laid down in bed beside the exhausted girl and pulled the covers up over both of them. Laura sleepily rolled over and wrapped her arm around Carm and nuzzled against her. "Goodnight Carm." she murmured. "Goodnight cupcake."