Description

A.U

Captain Marvel is set in 1999. After the events of the movie, Carol decides to stay on earth to discover more of her past, during this time she meets Richard Parker. Richard worked for S.H.E.I.L.D with Nick Fury when he was first introduced to Carol, soon they developed a close relationship. Then on August 1st, 2001 she gave birth to their son Peter Ver Parker. She realizes that Peter will inhertit her Kree powers as he ages and hopes to teach him how to control them. But sadly the universe was in need of a hero, she had to leave just after Peter's 3rd birthday. Peter grew up with his father till the age of 5 when he was tragically killed in a plane crash. Now without parents, Peter lives his Aunt May and Uncle Ben in Queens. Follows the plot of homecoming, but as Peter gets his spider powers, his Kree powers get stronger and harder to control. No one knows about Peter's heritage except for himself. (P.S Tony is a total IronDad).

Hey guys this is Ally or AJ you can call me either I don't really care. I haven't wrote any storys since 7th grade and back then I was really bad at writing. I have improved a lot I believe. I hope you enjoy this story, I love the mcu and the marvel comics and when this idea came to me I knew I have to write a story about it. I'm always willing to take criticism and suggestions, so if you ever want to comment or PM me please do. Once again I hope you all enjoy and the prologue will come soon. Have a great day!
Ally / AJ OUT!!!