1

Addison Jackson, strode quickly towards the gleaming bricks directly in between Platforms 9 and 10 at Kings Cross Station. Twisting her head to make sure she had no attention on her, she bolted through the solid wall in front of her with her eyes clenched shut.

Her trolley, stacked with her trunk and her cat's carriage, crossed the threshold as a high pitched whistle reached her ears. Snapping her eyes open, she took in the sight of the glistening Hogwarts Express that would take her back to her home.

Addison, or Addie as she preferred, was currently starting her 4th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She absolutely loved Hogwarts and hated leaving it for the summer as she lived far from her friends.

"Addie! Over here!" a voice cried snapping her from her trance. She turned her head towards the sound to see a cheeky smile adorned on James's face.

~~~

James Sirius Potter II was one of the "hottest" boys in 4th year and had unruly, curly locks that sat on top of his glasses topped head.  He was Addie's best friend and the two clicked instantly after both being sorted into Gryffindor during their first year. They shared a passion for quidditch, (although go for rival teams), Defence Against The Dark Arts, Potions and Mrs Weasley's treacle tarts. Addie's "group" consisted of James and a few of James's cousins, Fred and Roxanne Weasley

Addie was also close with Scorpius Malfoy, the two being partners in most of their classes due to their intelligence, who was also James's rival. It seemed that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree with the two boys as both played Seeker for the house teams much like the fathers and have an unsaid enemy relationship.

~~~

Letting go of her trolley, she sprinted at said boy who had his arms open wide for a hug. Addie latched herself onto him, taking in his scent that she had missed dearly. They stood there, frozen, for a few minutes before arms encircled the couple.

"Oh feeling the love!" Roxanne cried as she looked up from her short position. Addie quickly unattached herself from James and engulfed her best girl friend in a squeezing hug. Fred appeared behind James and Addie rotated from the first of the two twins to give Fred an embrace.

She was about to say something before another whistle pierced the air, alerting the quartet to board the train before them. They quickly gathered their things and loaded onto the train and into their carriage where the group had sat for many trips to and from Hogwarts.

"How were you summers? Tell me everything you left out of your letters!" Addie questioned as they got comfy on the plush leather seats. The friends exchanged their tales of the holidays for the only non-Weasley situated in the group as of now.

                                                                                            ~

The group cracked jokes and stories for three quarters of the windy trip towards the castle many of them called home. In the midst of Roxanne retelling her conversation with a "hunky Drumstang boy" while on a vacation up north to Bulgaria, the carriage doors were flung open and a voice interrupted the conversation.

"Oh hello Addie, and Potted Potter!" Scorpius Malfoy stood in all his glory with his platinum blonde hair glistening in the hallway's light. He was accompanied, like always, by his pose which included Josh Zabini, Leo Nott and Patrick Parkinson.

Addie smiled up from her seat at her friend in the doorway.

"How have you been Scorp?! Holidays treated you good?" Said girl questioned Scorpius.

"Alright darl', now why don't you ditch Pussy Potter and come hang with us?"

"OI Snipeouris! You aren't wanted here, so buh-bye" James had risen to his feet at this point and was getting dangerously close to the door way.

Addie shot James a look, "It's all good Scorp, I'm perfectly fine here! We can catch up after the feast!" And with that Scorpius sent Addie a smile, rolled his eyes at James and slammed the door shut as he stalked away. The pair turned back to the twins you seemed like they didn't move a muscles. 

"Dude, I though you were blind but Malfoy is even worse. Didn't even see my beauty behind you guys to acknowledge it" With that Fred received a wack on the back of the head from his twin.