Chapter 1: Creation Comes After Destruction

DBZ Universe; Above Earth

High above Earth's atmosphere the two legendary warriors, Goku in his super saiyan form and the god of destruction Lord Beerus are in a heated battle for either the survival or the destruction of Earth. Goku was delivering a series of punches to Lord Beerus as he was overwhelmed by the saiyan's sudden power. Goku let out a mighty scream as his fist made contact into Lord Beerus' stomach making him fly back.

"I won't let you destroy my world!" yelled Goku in anger as he used his instant transmission to teleport behind Lord Beerus confusing him.

Lord Beerus had lost sight of Goku until he looked down and saw the saiyan with his hands cupped to his sides and charging up his ki.

"KA-ME-HA-ME-HAAAA!!! yelled Goku as he shot out a blue energy beam, Lord Beerus crossed his arms in to block himself from the beam. As a result causing a blue explosion engulfing the two.

On Earth

Vegeta, prince of the saiyans, was watching the battle between Goku and Lord Beerus, sometimes he wonders how such a low class saiyan could achieve the level of a god while him a high class warrior is always one step behind him. Vegeta was snapped from his thoughts as he sensed Goku's ki rose dramatically. He looked up and noticed the bright blue explosion in the sky.

Vegeta clenched his fists in anger as he focused on the blue explosion he still felt Goku's ki dropping and knew that this fight wasn't over.

"Come on, Kakarot." whispered Vegeta.

Above Earth

When the blue light dimmed Goku was panting heavily he used up all his energy, he still maintained his super saiyan form but his yellow aura around was diminished. Goku eyes widened when he saw Lord Bills unharmed who put his palm up forming a giant flaming orb of destruction.

"Not bad, but let’s see you take this!" yelled Beerus as he threw the flaming orb at Goku who response powered up his ki and took the orb head on holding it.

"Oh NO!" yelled Goku to himself; Lord Beerus was quite surprised that Goku was actually making an effort to stop his sphere of destruction.

"Impressive, I didn't expect you to last this long."

"W-What do you m-mean?" struggled Goku trying to push back the sphere of destruction.

Lord Beerus: "Your God powers, iif you haven't noticed they ran out some time ago."

Goku: "What!?"

Lord Beerus: "It seems when you returned to normal your body learned from the experience from being a deity making you more powerful than before."

"I would love to enjoy it, but this blast, if I don't stop it, it's going to destroy the earth, I can't do it your too strong!"

"Then accept your planet's fate!" with that said Lord Beerus fired a yellow energy beam at the sphere of destruction causing it to engulf Goku and continue its descend towards planet Earth. Goku screamed in pain as the energy around him started to burn his clothes. That’s' when he saw a trail of yellow coming towards him and pull him out of the blast. Goku looked to see his old rival and friend Vegeta.

"Vegeta! We have to stop it!" yelled Goku as Vegeta put a hand on Goku's shoulder.

"Kakarot, it's too late." said Vegeta with a straight face but a lone tear trailing down the side of his face, the two watched as the sphere hit the Earth causing a massive explosion, the last thing the two saiyans saw and heard was a blinding white light, the burning of Earth, and the laughing of Lord Beerus.