{1} Hell here we comin!

LIZZY COOPER

L- Principal Featherhead, why am I here?

P.F.- Well Lizzy, Southside High is shutting down, the serpents and a few Pretty Poisons  will be transferring to Riverdale High, along with 2 Ghoulies. 

I was shocked. Frozen. The corners of my eyes went black, I blinked it away. I ran out the office. People shouted my name. I needed to find Toni, luckily, I bumped into her.

L-TT, serpents, Pretty Poisons and a few Ghoulies are  transferring to Riverdale High. Southside is being shut down. 

T- *screams*WHAT!!

I nodded my head. Grabbed out my phone. I opened iMessage. I selected the "🐍SERPENTS BITCHES🐍" group chat. 

L- SERPENTS, PRETTY POISONS, AND A FEW GHOULIES ARE TRANSFERRING TO RIVERDALE HIGH!!,

S(weet)P(ea)- Ah hell nah! But ah hell yeah!

F(angs)-Bitch say what!?

C(heryl)-.......no.......yes?........hell. Fucking. No.

T-hell, here we comin!

J(oaquin)- YAY! I finally get to be with my BF!!!

The bell rang, over the intercom Principal Featherhead gathered everyone's attention, then called off different names. Joaquin, Toni, me, Cheryl, Sweet Pea, Malachai (he's a teen in this), Fist(Ghoulie), Heather (P.P.) etc, etc. Saying that the names he called off were the kids transferring to Riverdale High. The rest were gonna go to Seaside.

JUGHEAD JONES

I walked into the gym, the gym was noisy, the vixens were practicing for the Pep Rally, the Bulldogs were watching the short skirts fly up when they danced.

JJ- *shouts*Principal Weatherbee told me to tell you this. So... Bulldogs, Vixens SHUT THE HELL UP!

Everyone went silent.

JJ-Southside High, has shutdown. The Serpents, a few Pretty Poisons, and 2 Ghoulies will Ben joining us! So........Veronica Lodge, Archie Andrews, Reggie Mantle, Josie McCoy, Kevin Keller and Hailey Smith will be the welcoming committee.

Murmurs around the room rose. Veronica, Archie, Reggie, Kevin, Hailey and Josie walked towards me. I could here Archie's whisper to Reggie "I hope there is a hottie." Reggie countered, "dude, what about you & Josie." Archie shook him off. I heard Kevin whisper to Hailey, "yay!! My boyfriend is in the serpents! His name is Joaquin! He is so F U C K I N G  hot!" 

V-Heyyyyy Jugheaaaaaad! So... isn't horrible that stupid, rotten southside scum are coming to our school?

JJ- Shouldn't you be joining us now to? Since they're 'scum'?

Veronica huffed. Josie ran over to comfort her. Veronica is flat out obsessed with me. She has a head shot, and 2 ab shots of me in her locker! For fucks sake Veronica...... The bell to end the day rang out. Archie, Reggie and I were headed to pops for an afternoon snack. 

LIZZY COOPER

Toni, Fangs, Sweet Pea, Cheryl and I were headed to Pops. We needed to blow off steam, and Pops Chock'Lit Shoppe was the best place in Riverdale to do so. We sat down in a booth to the left. It was me, Toni and Fangs on 1 side. Fangs against the window, Toni in the middle, me in the aisle. Across from us was Cheryl & Sweet Pea, Pea on the inner window, Cheryl (across) between me and Toni. Pops came over, took our order. And while waiting we were talking about the transfer. 

In the middle of our conversation a rowdy group of 3 Bulldogs came in. They sat in the booth in front of us. One of the guys, Ocean eyes, curly black locks-that fell over his right eye-,  looked at me. For a split second. Then did a double take. Like a prism catching light. He looks back to me. Winks. I give him a hard scowl. Then jump back into the conversation.