Part 2

Kolivan woke up with a pounding headache and his whole body was on fire like he was on Planet Vixion, a planet of fire. His thick fur wasn't helping either but he could feel a simple ultra thin cotton sheet that was for keeping you cool and some sort of oversized shirt. Kolivan made a sort of distressed sound. An undetermined amount of footsteps came quietly but on a mission. Ulaz and 1 masked Galra came.

  Ulaz spoke first. "Are you okay Kolivan?" Kolivan hissed, "of course not you quiznaker" kolivan was using a new voice, it was higher than normal. A tail whacked Kolivan on the head the tailed spoke now "That is inappropriate language for a kit" He knew exactly who the tailed one was Antok of course his voice is so recognizable and that stupid punishment. Kolivan made a confused chirp. "Antok I am no kit, I am older than you! Ack" Kolivan's hand went up to his head. Ulaz without saying a word came over and put some sort of gel on his head and did soothing motions on his forehead. Kolivan started to purr deeply. "Does that feel better?" Ulaz couldn't keep the playful laugh out of his voice. Ulaz explained what happened on Xyol while Antok was rubbing Kolivan's back. When Ulaz was done and took over for Antok he started to type on a data pad. "He will be here soon." "Good he should be helpful." Kolivan tilted his head in question "Thace," while Ulaz was working on Kolivan, Antok was going to wait outside.

    After sometime waiting Thace bust into the room making Kolivan floof up with fright and made a not-at-all-threatening-to-full-Galra hiss! "Thace!" Antok growled "What do you think you're doing!" Ulaz whisper yelled "You scared Kolivan!" Thace looked at this child who looked like a mini-Kolivan who was floofed up and growling. "I'm sorry sir. I didn't know that you where in this state." Thace sounded like he was so scared that Kolivan would send the power of The Ancients on him. Scared, meek are words you could say. "Thace," kolivan was using a different It was soft "It's fine it was an accident." Kolivan sounded so soft. "Yes sir, sor-" "Thace its fine." Kolivan said trying to hide a yawn. "Kolivan are you ready to go to the nest?" (they are pack mates/ family) Kolivan nodded sleepily. Antok went over to him and picked the little leader up. As they were walking Antok kept his tail lightly rapped around Kolivan's kit waist.