-two-

The three take their seats at the table they'd claimed. Uraraka gets to questioning Iida about 'The Switch' right away. She digs into her food getting right into it, "Iida, what do you think about 'The Switch'?"

"I just hope whoever gets my quirk treats it with respect as I'll be doing the same to whoever's I receive."

Uraraka opens her food filed mouth to speak but is interrupted by the loud bang of a tray being slammed onto the table. They look up to face Menoma, (quirk, copy) looming over them, "Well if it isn't class 1-A." He remarks, "Can't wait till 'The Switch'. Maybe you'll swap with someone terrible and we'll finally school you."

Kaminari stands up invading their conversation, "Like someone from your class?" He laughs high-fiving Mina while Jiro looks on unamused.

Kendo, (quirk, big fist) puts her hand on Menoma's shoulder, "Sorry about him guys. We'll just be maneuvering our way back to our own table. Again, really sorry about him." She guides the infamous Menoma away and to another where a bunch of students in class 1-B sits.

"Man is that guy annoying," Uraraka says readjusting her position in her seat, "I just wish he'd realize we're not in competition with each other. We could end up working together when we're older."

"But we kind of are," Midoriya begins, "wouldn't we want to be on top to get recognized by pro here."

"We already have heroes that know about us. Mr. Aizawa and All Might are on our side. I just want the classes to get along better."

He shrugs. The rest of lunch is quite tiresome compared to the first few minutes. Most students are on the edge of their seats awaiting the turning point of the day. While others aren't as worried, believing it isn't as serious as the teacher emphasized.

After lunch, the students are to head to their next class, hero training with the number one pro hero, All Might. Hero training can involve a multitude of things from learning different fighting strategies to saving innocent civilians. Today they're trying something new Mr. Aizawa suggested, sparing with each other. He says it'll help whats to come during 'The Switch'.

...

Mr. Aizawa pulls out his clipboard that has everyone in his class on it. He clears his throat getting the attention of his rambunctious students, "Class we will be sparing today to help you learn to fight against others with your own quirks. We'll be recording the wins and losses of each of you. You'll head to the new class we've made for you. Then we'll repeat the recordings. I'll now read off the sparring partners:

1) Hagakure (Invisibility) + Ojiro (Tail)

2) Midoriya (One For All) + Todoroki (Icy-Hot)

3) Bakugo (Explosion) + Uraraka (Zero Gravity)

4) Mineta (Pop-Off) + Yaoyorozu (Creation)

5) Kaminari (Electrification) + Jiro (Earphone Jack)

6) Tokayami (Dark Shadow) + Kirishima (Hardening)

7) Kouda (Anivoice) + Sato (Sugar Rush)

8) Tsyu (Frog) + Aayoma (Naval Laser)

9) Ashido (Acid) + Iida (Engine)

10) Shoji (Dupli-arms) + Sero (Tape)

Moans and sounds of discouragement some from some of them while others are eager to get started.

They begin to appear up with their respective partners as Mr. Aizawa continues, "Remember, this is sparing, there shouldn't be any serious injuries-" his gaze falls to Midoriya then Bakugo. The two have been at odds since they were little. Now they compete for the top spot at UA, "-Recovery Girl won't be dealing with any nonsense from any of you. Now be wary and begin."

Todoroki is the first of the twenty students to attack his partner, Midoriya. He sends a large wave of ice towards his feet only for Midoriya to dodge with incredible speed. He responds with a large Detroit Smash.

Bakugo begins his barrage of explosions directed at Uraraka. She'd been learning how to propel herself into the air without consequence. Her feet fly away from the ground evading the explosions burning below. He quirk was never specifically meant for attacking. She had to develop her offensive skills herself. Uraraka propels herself towards Bakugo before he has a chance to fire again.

Tokayami releases Dark SHadow onto Kirishima. He defends by hardening his arms charging at Tokayami who continues hitting different parts of Kirishima's body in an attempt to break his defense. He throws a punch to Tokayami. He dodges.

Aayoma shoots a sparkly laser in Tsyu's direction. She swings around it grabbing a trunk with her tongue before launching herself into him, avoiding the second blast.

Mr. Aizawa looks on content with his student's process.