Need a Hand?

Note:

Hello there lovely, this is actually a twitter au I've been working on for the past month or so. You can find it on my twitter @ladyhobi7 or this link will take you straight to it~ https://twitter.com/ladyhobi7/status/1096214119789879297

I hope you enjoy~

__________________________________________________________________

Yoongi sighed as he settled into his studio chair, taking a sip of his now lukewarm coffee as he jostled the mouse a bit, causing the monitor screen to illuminate with life before opening up Cubase. It was just like any other day, he would start off with the last bit of dying energy his coffee would grant him in the morning, mess around with a song or two until he would become frustrated. Until the song refused to sound any better no matter what he added or changed or moved around. Just as Yoongi leaned back in his chair, rubbing his temple in frustration, his phone buzzed.

Namjoon: Hyung u want the usual 4 lunch?

Yoongi spared a moment to check the time, finding that it was actually a little past their usual lunchtime. He wondered if Namjoon was having the same difficulties he was having. Yoongi was about to reply when another message popped up on the screen first.

Jimin: isn't this kinda late? Don't u guys eat earlier then this?

Jin: well late or not my break just started

Jin: I'm coming over fools

Jungkook: TAKE ME TOO

Taehyung: NOOO Kookie if I have to suffer through this class then you're going to suffer with me!

Jimin: this is child abuse

Taehyung: *kissy face emoji*

Jimin: what is everyone's plans for tomorrow?

Jungkook: What's tomorrow again?

Jin: I'm busy.

Taehyung: THE DAY OF LOVE YOU FOOL

Namjoon: I've made a mistake by posting in this chat.

Jungkook: well since it's a special occasion

Jimin: don't you dare bring the Xbox to Tae and my apartment

Taehyung: (don't tell Minie but BRING IT KOOK)

Jungkook: Sure thing Jiminie hyung!

Jungkook: (I'll start packing it now Tae. Mission going as planned.)

Jimin: I can SEE your messages!

Jin: Well I have plans with my actual boyfriend tomorrow.

Namjoon: Jin hyung you're talking about me right? Are you talking about me?

Jin: Namjoon we've been dating for three years.

Namjoon: Yes but still

Yoongi: You're all hopeless. Yes the usual is fine Joon-ah.

Taehyung: Ooohhhhh look who finally joined in on the fun!

Jungkook: if anyone needs something to do tomorrow, it's gonna be Yoongi hyung hands down.

Jimin: very funny Kook.

Jin: that was actually pretty good Kookie!

Namjoon: I'm lost.

Yoongi: I'm lost pt.2

Taehyung: He said, "hands down" get it? Cus hyung is always trying to hold our hands?