( TRACK 26 )

TRACK 26
▶️ 4:20 ━━━━━━🔘━━ 5:00

⟳ TRACK 26 ♫▶️ 4:20 ━━━━━━🔘━━ 5:00

♫♫♫

"jUNG JAEHYUN!!" seiana yelled as jaehyun continued dragging her away, "thIS IS KIDNAPPING!"

"you need to treat me now!" the lad yelled back, still clutching onto her who's trying her best to escape from his grip. "and why is that?!"

"you need to treat me for using my spotify premium for almost 2 weeks and playing with me with those foolish playlists!" jaehyun demanded and the latter frowned. "how much money do I have to spend?"

"depends," her eyebrows furrowed with the lad's reply, "depends on how much I want to spend!" then he dragged her to the department store.

"when you called me earlier–asking me out, i was expecting for a–" jaehyun gazed at the latter with a smirk, he cut off seiana's statement, "date? you were expecting for a date?"

"no!" she frowned, "i mean–yeah, kind of. but that's not the issue! i was hoping for a free food, free transportation fees and free items! i thought you'll treat me– but look, i'm the one who's treating you, what the frick."

"oh, then i was right! you were expecting for a date, that's hilarious!" jaehyun did not mind seiana's defense, but focused on her confession of her expecting a date.

he laughed while the other rolled her eyes and tried to walk faster than jaehyun so she won't be walking beside him, "but that's cute too." she heard him mumbled from behind.

"what the shitting queso— what did he just said!?!" with her eyes widening, she yelled inside her mind, slowly stopped walking. sei's cheeks are now showing a slight tint of pink, her face heating up with what she heard.

"it's only been two weeks since you both met personally! don't let him make you feel that way you shithead! you're so easy to get!" she brushed off her thoughts, shaking her head from side to side as she decided to continue walking with tantrums.

"hey, don't use that tantrum as an excuse to get away from your debts! i already memorized those acts!–doyoung had already done that to me! and he still hasn't paid his debts up to this time!" he was almost yelling, catching some mall visitor's attention, people started to throw looks on them.

seiana felt embarrassed and decided to face the latter. "okay, shut the fuck up already jung jaehyun! i'm gonna treat you so calm your asshole." she gritted her teeth as she muttered. seiana grabbed jaehyun by the wrist and dragged him away this time.

jaehyun let out a snicker, glancing at the smaller figure forcefully dragging him to the men's section.

"hey," jaehyun called out, seiana looked back at him with an exasperated gaze. "what?!"

"you know, to be fair for the both of us," he hesitated to say, "let's just consider this as a date."

and with those words, seiana's heart felt like it's about to come out of her chest.