Chapter 3 (The Lovely Excitement)

The next day I woke up early.Got myself ready.Had a little makeup & put a dark green skirt & a white T-shirt on.I know that Charlie's fav colour is green.So I did so.I waited for Him.I was looking at my wrist watch to & fro.The bell of my office rang,I got nervous again.I stood up from my chair & managed myself.I adorned my hair & said, "Come in" & stood smiling.John entered the room & laughed when he saw me smiling.I said, "you!!!!" He said, "I know for whom you've been waiting & I came here to give that news.Charlie is just coming.He asked me whether there's any other work & I also informed that there is nothing to do." I said, "Ohh!! Ok I am waiting." He left smiling & wishing me best of luck.Well John know all about Me.Because he is with me since I became a social entrepreneur.He is like my little brother.He is really amazing.He supports me in every situation & obviously he know about my affection about Charlie or you can say madness.

After 10 minutes the doorbell rang again.I got nervous again.I said, "Please Come in".Finally
Charlie came in.He was looking so handsome.He was wearing a blue cheque t-shirt & black ripped jeans with his small brown hair as he did it before.He hadn't changed a little bit.I said, "Good Morning Mr.Puth...I..I...Mean Charlie" He laughed & said good morning.He sat in front of me I was standing & lost in him.He shouted my name twice & asked to have a sit.He again started looking at me, "Well Green is my favourite colour." & That's all.The thing I wanted he just said em.I smiled & said, "Wow! By the way mine though." He smiled. Peter came with two cups of coffee.I offered coffee to Charlie.He sipped the coffee with his pink soft lips.I was still looking at him.I was observing him live!!! I was still in doubt that he was right in front of me sitting on chair & sipping coffee.I was observing how he drinks coffee,how he walks,how he sits,how he talks ; just everything.Charlie put his cup on the table & said, "Can we now talk?" I replied, "Yes! of course" Charlie again started, "Actually I want to talk about my kids." I was too unconscious & vulnerable that time because he was sitting in front of me.He again asked, "Are you ok?If you are not feeling good right now then we can postpone this discussion" I broke my silence & said, "No! No!! I am ok.You please continue your issue.well your kids!!" He put his elbow on the glass table & continued, "Well I have twins kids.One son & one daughter.I want you to arrange a Governess for them.They are only 6.Usually I am busy with my tours so I stay out of home in much time & Mikaela Can't come regularly to look upon them.So i need a Governess or you may say a caretaker.Could you please look for someone?" I said, "Oh wow you have twins kids!!!" I smiled & again said, "I can understand.But It has a issue.It will be very hard to look for a completely jobless governess.You know what I mean actually" He said, "Yeah I know.But can you please try.It's very necessary.I want my kids to be happier.They just don't know what's the love of a mother.I came here with big expectation.I know you for so long.I heard about you often.I know how you help people.Can you please help me!! Please?" I got numb when he requested me.I cried, "No No Charlie don't say like this.I am always with you.I'll help you for sure.But if you do not mind can I ask a question?" He said, "Of course" I again continued, "Umm..Actually your wife..I mean to say what happened to her?Isn't she staying with you?" He said with his eyes down, "She passed away 1 year before" I said astonishingly, "Oh I am So sorry for you." He said, "Its ok" Again I said, "Don't worry Charlie I will arrange a governess for your kids." He said, "Thank You Very much.I will be always regretful for you" I said, "I will call you in 2-3 days.Give me your number''.He gave me his number & left.I was standing collapsed when I heard about his wife's death news. "How can God do such shit thing to a man like this!!!" I thought inside.

Hello Guys! I am very sorry for the plot I made in this story about Charlie's Wife.It's completely fictional & don't have any link with real life of Charlie & also not linked to Charlie's girlfriend.I don't want any loss of Charlie.This is only a Fan Fiction.Please don't take it negatively.Love You guys.Thank You