Chapter 1

Jimin POV
[Thursday (6:00 am)]
Waking up by the sound of my alarm. It was time for me to wake up since i have to go to school. I went to my bathroom to do my morning routine that I usually do everyday.

I took a bath,brushed my teeth and wore my clothes that I brought before going inside the bathroom

I took a bath,brushed my teeth and wore my clothes that I brought before going inside the bathroom. Then i went out my room and went to the kitchen and saw my mom,cooking.

 Then i went out my room and went to the kitchen and saw my mom,cooking

Mom: Goodmorning sweetie. Sit down and eat your breakfast. I just finished cooking your food.

Jimin: *sits down* Thanks mom. *eats*

After eating,i went to get my backpack,gave my mom a kiss on both of her cheeks,bid her goodbye and went to school.

{At school}
I went to my locker,getting my books for the next periods. When I spotted Y/N,getting her books in her locker. She is the rich popular girl here in the school. She is not like the other popular students who are like bullies. She is very kind,sweet,smart and caring. She never bullies anyone,not even nerds.

(Bell rings)
Well class is about to start. I have to go now.

{Classroom}
I just came in the classroom and sat on my chair. My seatmate isn't here yet. My seatmate is Y/N btw. Many gets jealous of me especially the boys. Later,she went inside the room. Many boys staring at her including me. She is really beautiful even with her bare face on. Her eyes,blue,just like the ocean. Her skin,white,just like the snow. And the most attractive one,her lips,her rosey plump lips,that is very kissable. She then sat beside me and smiled at me. I blushed,feeling the hotness on my face and ears.

Y/N: Goodmorning Jimin. *smiles*

Jimin: *thoughts* Red alert! She just said goodmorning. Red alert! What should i say?

Jimin: *blushes* G-Goodmorning Y-Y/N *thoughts* Stupid ass Jimin. Why did you just stuttered? Now she'll think i'm weird.

Y/N: *giggles* Cute

Jimin: *thoughts* Her giggles are so cute just like a child. Ughhh... Jimin,what are you saying? She'll never like you. You're not rich like her.

Then the teacher came in and started his lessons.

{An hour later}
(Bell rings)
T:Well class,we'll continue this tomorrow.

We bowed to him and went to our next period. It was cooking class. Oh how i love cooking and eating food. Then i went there at the cooking room. Y/N was already there sitting at our desk. I went there and sat down beside her. Then the Teacher came in.

T: So class for today we will be baking.

Class:Yes!

T: We will bake a cake. Any theme you want. So you cam start now. You have two hours to finish it.

Then Y/N turned to me and asked:
Y/N: What themed cake should we make?

Jimin: Idk. What do you want it to be?

Y/N: How about... Valentine themed cake?

Jimin: Sure. Good idea.

Y/N: Ok let's start.

{Two hours later}
Jimin: And we're all done.

Y/N: Yup and really looks good and tasty.

Jimin: It is...

T: May I call for Y/N and Jimin's to see what they made?

We went up to him while we bring the cake.

Y/N: Sir,we thought of having a Valentine themed cake. And this is the result of our cake.

Everyone was amazed by our work even the teacher

Everyone was amazed by our work even the teacher. They all clapped for us and we bowed to them. Then we went back to our place while bringing the cake. Then after that a few names were called. Then the bell rang again meaning Lunch Time. We then went out our classroom going to our lockers to bring back our books. Then all the students went to the cafeteria until the hallway was empty. I was the only one left. Well atleast that's what i thought. Then suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and it was...

To be continued...