Chapter 2

It was just Y/N. I sighed quietly in relief thinking it would be the bullies. I then looked at her and she smiled at me. She asked:
Y/N: Hey Jimin. I was just wondering do you want to go eat lunch with me? *shyly smiles*

Jimin: *thoughts* Oh My Ghod! My crush is asking me to eat lunch with her! Calm down Jimin... She is just asking you to eat lunch with her not on a date.

Jimin: Uh yeah sure. Let me just get my lunch box.

After getting it,she dragged me all the way up in a stairs that leads to the rooftop. I was confused at first but just followed her.

{At rooftop}

We just arrived at the rooftop. It was very quiet and calming. We then sat on the ground and started eating. I looked at her then asked:
Jimin: Why are we eating here and not at the cafeteria?

Y/N: Well I want here because this is place very calming and the cafeteria is very noisy. Also it's very annoying when other students try to sit beside me when I just want to eat in peace.

Jimin: So you go here instead?

Y/N: Yeah...

Jimin: So that's why I can't find you at the cafeteria at lunch.

Y/N: *looks at me* Are you stalking me?

Jimin: *blushes* W-what? I-I'm not.

Y/N: Haha i'm just kidding... Aww look who's blushing...

Jimin: *blushes harder*

[End Of School]
It was time to go home. I went to my locker and brought my backpack with me,ready to go home. While I was putting my books in my locker,someone slammed my locker. I immediately turned around and saw the popular boys a.k.a Got7. I immediately got scared on what's going to happen next. They went near me and Mark hold my collar and punched my face. All the students circled us around shouting:
Students: Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

Jackson: Well seems like they want as to fight. *smirks*

Then each member started punching and kicking me. When...

???: STOP!!!

I looked up and saw Y/N. She was already boiling in anger,looking at the boys. She went near them and slapped Mark.
Y/N: Haven't I told you that to stop with all these bullying?!

He just rolled his eyes at her.

Y/N: Roll your eyes at me and I will remove it till it goes out of its socket.

Our eyes widened. What she said was really brutal but nice.

Mark: Fine we'll go but I'll make you mine next time,princess.

Then they walked away,leaving school. She then kneeled down infront of me. I looked at her and she was looking at me with pity. She carried me carefully so I won't get hurt. She put my arm around her shoulder and the other on her waist. We then went outside while the students looked at us,shocked. She carried me to her car.

Then gently sat me down on the passenger's seat

Then gently sat me down on the passenger's seat. She went to her seat and started driving. She then asked me:
Y/N: Where do you live?

Jimin: At xxx

Y/N: Oh you're house is just near mine.

Well I didn't knew that. I lived in the neighborhood for almost two years and I didn't knew she lives near my house. After a few minutes,we arrived. She went out of her car then went to me so she could carry me out. My mom went out and saw me so she helped aswell. When we went in,they put me at the sofa and my mom get the aid kit. Instead of my mom,Y/N is the one who treated me. My mom just looked at Y/N,smiling. I think I know what she is thinking of. After she treated my bruises,she stood up.
Mom: Oh sweety,what's your name?

Y/N: My name is Lee Y/N,auntie.

Mom: Oh just call me Mom

Y/N: Oh okay mom. Well I have to go home now.

Mom: Okay. Just be careful.

Y/N: I will,mom.

When she was about to leave,I said to her:
Jimin: Thank you for helping me Y/N.

Y/N: *turns to me* You're welcome. Btw,mom,can I pick up Jimin tomorrow for school. I don't want him to walk there alone.

Mom: Of course you can.

Y/N: Ok bye mom. *waves*

Then she left. My mom turned to me with a grin. I looked at her with a confused look.
Jimin: Why are smiling like that?

Mom: I think I already found my future daughter-in-law.

Jimin: *blushes* Aish mom. Stop that.

Mom: Is she also the one you are always talking about?

Jimin: *blushes harder* Y-Yes...

Mom: *chuckles* Someone has a crush.

Jimin: Aish I'm just going to go upstairs.

Mom: You won't eat?

Jimin: Nah,I'm already full.

Mom: Ok goodnight.

Jimin: Night mom

I went upstairs to my room. I did my night routine and jumped on my bed,sighing.

Jimin: *sighs* What a day... *falls asleep*

Y/N POV
I went home from Jimin's house. His mom is really nice. I also chuckled at the thought of Jimin blushing earlier at school. I went to my room and did my night routine. I layed down on my bed.
Y/N: Jimin is really cute tho and handsome to be honest. No one just notices that. I also like his attitude. His very kind and sweet. Well I have to sleep now. I'm very sleepy now.

I then drifted to dreamland where unicorns and fairies lived. (Joke)

To be continued...