Intro

First Name: Tessa

Middle Name: Allison

Last Name: Stark

Known Alias: Iron Girl

Titles: Anthony Stark's Little girl (Media), Iron Girl (hero name)

Nicknames: Tessie (only her family), Tess

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Species: Human with Superpowers

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Birthday: October 4th

Affiliations: Stark Industries (her father's company, The Avengers

Life Story: She was a normal girl. Her parents are Tony Stark. Stark. She was born after what happened to Maria and Howard. She would always be in Tony's lab with him as a little girl. She always found a way to help him on his creations. Tony mostly took care of Tessa. Tessa's mother hand two kids. Tessa and Finley (_marvelchaos_ owns Finley) Tessa's mother wanted one child she she gave Tessa to Tony. She kept Finley. Tony kept this from Tessa to protect her. He would let her help him on what he was making. Then when she was 2, Hydra got involved. Tessa was kidnapped by Hydra. Hydra experimented on her. During an experiment they did something to her to make one of her weaknesses silver. They were trying to kill Tessa. They gave her powers. Turns out Hydra didn't realize one not her powers came with a limit. The limit of her one power is unknown. If she goes over the limit it can kill her. She was also brainwashed for a time and trigger words are still in her head. Tony saved his daughter from Hydra. He found Tessa severely hurt and unconscious. Tony is overprotective of Tessa.

Apperance

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Brown

Highlights: None