Chapter 3

As days pass, Dean was back to normal. But Sam hid at his room, John said that he will have his own room. He moved at a room, The door frame had red ice designs in it. The door was white, Dean wasn't used with sleeping alone. He knocked at Sam's door,

" Sammy?

Do you wanna build a snowman?

C'mon, let's go and play

I never see you anymore, Come out the door it's like you've gone away!!

We used to be best buddies but now were not, I wish you would tell me why!!!

Do you wanna build a snowman?

It doesn't have to be a snowman!! " Dean sang as he whispered the last part at Sam's door, " Go away, Dean! " Sam screamed, " Okay bye. . . " Dean said as he walked away to his room to remove his boredom into something else.

Inside Sam's room was Sam, he stared at the window with sad puppy moose eyes. As he touched the silver cage then the window his power suddenly froze it, He gasped in shock. Mary suddenly came, " Here, Sam. Wear this gloves, It will protect you. " As Mary putted the red gloves at Sam's hands, As John and Mary left. " Sam here is the thing, " John said as Sam was terrified, " Conceal it, Don't feel it. Don't let it show. " John said then Sam said along as John said once again.

As months pass, Dean knocked once again,

" Do you wanna build a snowman?

Or ride out toy cars along the hall

I think some company is overdue, I started thanking with the pictures on the wall! "

Dean suddenly lays on the couch then points out at a picture of an angel named Michael, " Hang in there, Mike! " Dean said, As Dean continue singing. Sam was having a rough time with himself, Fear consumed Sam. He was terrified, Fear ate him alive, scared. He wasn't scared of himself, He was scared of the future. He was scared if He might hit Dean again, or neither the villagers hating him to bits. He was scared of everything, As he tried to control his power, making the corner where he stood frozen. Mary and John took a step towards Sam, " No! Don't come closer! I might hurt you, Please. " He said scaredly, His voice cracked abit. As Mary and John looked at each other, worried of Sam. They didn't know what to do but to. . .

// Cliffhanger!

Well, Hope you darlings love it. My brain juice is slowly consumed by my School but 'Till Friday!

Allons-y!! ♥♡