Chapter 1 A Panicked Rush

"Nitro, Nitro!"
A gigantic metallic servo waved in front of his face snapping him into reality. Nitro's light purple optics looked up at the purple Autobot who stared down at him with a frown. "We need to move and regroup before the humans find us. They have betrayed us, they've betrayed Optimus." Nitro spoke with annoyance in his tone and looked down at the ground as his tail swayed frustratedly.
"They are hunting us down like it's a sport, even though we've done everything for these humans. I do not understand this and I worry for our companions."

Nightcore seemed to breathe a vent full of air as she looked away, what Nitro said was true. Her faith in humans dwindled from their own actions. Seeing the humans news and videos... how they killed them off with little more than a bat of an eye and after everything they all had sacrificed for the humans' protection, Ironhide..., Jazz...

She sadly couldn't force herself to smile and comfort the smaller bot. "I know Nitro, but staying and being found will bring us no good. We must wait for Optimus. He'll know what to do. Until he comes, and even after that, we need to survive and meet up with everyone."

Before Nitro had a chance to speak, the ground below begun to shake slightly, enough to get both of the bots' attention. An A SR-71 Blackbird flew right at them. Nightcore and Nitros bitarlueus and servos shifted to blasters aiming at the plane. It was halfway towards them, shifted and flew past them turning back and transforming to a familiar face, Stormfire. Who looked down at the small Bot and Nightcore. "Humans are on their way and they aren't looking too happy with us. I haven't managed to find anyone else except Ratchet but we got separated and I haven't heard anything from him since. I worry the humans found him. I'll update you both at a later time but you guys better move they'll get here pretty soon"
Both Nightcore and Nitro had been at a loss for words turning to take in all the information said to them by Stormfire. Nightcore looked up at Stormfire with a look of gratitude. Stormfire was usually an Autobot who thought about himself more than for others. That is what time, war and betrayal do. "Thanks, Stormfire" Was all she said. As he transformed into his alt mode again "I bid you farewell and distract their air forces. You two better stay alive alright" These were his last words to the two them speeding off into the sky making the trees lean away from him. Nightcore optics shrinks seeing two attack helicopters follower behind in pursuit of Stormfire in the sky launching their targeting missiles.

"Stormfire!" Nightcore choked his name out, feeling pain in her Chassis feeling as if she had just lost another comrade. Nitros optics scanned where Stormfire had come from, quickly turned his helm to look at Nightcore who had a sadden expression upon her faceplate.
"They are here Nightcore what should we do now?" Nitro bit his glossa trying to think of words to comfort Nightcore, his tail swayed. urgency had filled Nitro's smaller frame after seeing the missiles fired. "You know Stormfire better than me. Have faith in him that he will be fine."

Nightcore inhaled a deep vent of air. "Alright, let's move Nitro." Nightcore's gaze turned and landed on a group of approaching vehicles. She looked at Nitro before she stepped back and initiated her transformation. She transformed into her sleek purple corvette stingray alternative model.
Nitro looked up at Nightcore following her gaze. Not a moment longer and he had also transformed into a futuristic motorbike speeding into the woods on the path, he wasn't about to put them both into danger knowing the humans intent was of violence.
It was a squeeze for Nightcore but she followed behind nitro who sped analyzing the paths and where they lead.
"Sharp left here then floor it till we reach the caves" His voice spoke coldly and calculatingly. The sounds of humans yelling and gunfire came from behind them causing Nitro to panick losing control and swerve right towards a large tree.