Foreword

When I originally started this story, it was because of a conversation I had with my friend on a school bus. Ironic. Ashley told me that why her physics were better than most of the boys in our class, is that she wanted to prove that women could establish just as much as men. She spent her life starting from first to second grade to now, proving what she dreamed to prove. I started this story in hopes to convey her thought to the public- and I hope that you enjoy this story. Keep what I said in mind, loyal readers.

            If you ask my age, it's 11. Before you go closing this tab right now, I'd like to remind you that children are the best with ideas and plots. Once I read a fanfiction about Percy Jackson, called Percy Jackson, Champion of hope (fanfiction.net by Moonhorse96). That is what I call a truly great story, even if it was only a fanfiction. The author, Moonhorse, was persistent, empathetic, with the qualities of a true author. If any of you happen to be him, this is what I want to say to you: your loyal squad will always be there for you, Moonhorse. We believe that you would overcome this "hacker" challenge, and we'll support you until then. Return soon to fanfiction.net, Moonhorse96.