Chapter 1

Ainne's P.O.V

"Hello, I'm Ainne Lee, I am a half Californian, my name in korean is Lee Ji Eun, I am 18 years old and this is Gr. 12-BLK 1, I lived in Seoul." I'm introducing myself but someone talk to me.

"Hi, can I be your boyfriend?" he asks me and I gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean?" another boy asked and said "Hey,Hey,Hey" mayabang niyang sabi pero may kasunod pa, tumayo at inakbayan ako haband sinasabing "Ako ang nararapat sa kanya,okay?" sabi niya.

I removed his hand around my shoulder and gave him a death look.

"Can you please just stop?!!" I said and go back to my seat.

Okay, next one! Teacher shouted.

All of us wasted our time introducing ourselves, I'm with my bestfriends Jennie and Yerin, We're walking around the school when someone hurt Yerin.

"Ahh!" sigaw ni Yerin sa sobrang sakit dahil sinasaktan siya ni Kang So Young, na kontrabida sa buhay naming tatlo.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk" pagpapapalatakpalatak ni Jennie.

Yah, Kang So Young! I shouted as loud as I can.All the students heard us and they all came here. Thr teachers are too busy and also they can't hear 'coz they're floor is in 7th floor and we are outside, in the pool.

Yah, wae? Are you this stupid and bitch's friend? she asked me like nothing happened.

Wae? Is that hard to believe? I replied and smirked.

Ahh! Yerin screams, because So Young is hurting Yerin as painful as she can hirt Yerin.

Yah! sa sobrang gigil ko ay sumigaw ako at kinuha ko ang kamay niya na pinanghahahwak niya kay Yerin and I pushed her at the swimming pool, alam kong napadapa si Yerin but I didn't mention her even her "ahh".

"What the fvck!" Kang So young shouted at me.

"What the fvck?, Go FVCK yourself as much as you can!" I shouted at her.

Woahhh!!!!! Sigaw nilang lahat, maraming half Californian samin kasi.

Ohhh! sigaw ni Deib at ng mga kabarkada niya.

I pushed her at the swimming pool and help Yerin~nie.

"Kwenchana?"

"Yes, I'm fine" she replied.

"Yah, What's happening here?!!!!" We're all shocked and looks like scary except Jennie and I.

"Wae, Do you think nothing is happening?" I asked the principal with disrespectful words.

"Fudge! You're the principal but you don't care about this school!!!!" I shouted at her.

Yah, why are.you like that to the principal? That's disrespecting. No respect,.ikaw pa naman ang 1st honor, how can be? Teary rolled her eyes and told those words to me.

"How can you say so? Have NO respect? Watch your words before you split it, I had gone my patience!" medyo pasigaw kong sinabi kay Teary.

Or do you want me to shed your TEARS coming from your name? pataray kong sinabi na cause ng paupo siyang umiiyak. Bumalik na kaming lahat sa rooms namin at nag start ng lesson, after we finished discussing our lessons, our teacher will embarass me, but I answered all of the questions she asked.

"Lee, Ainne!" teacher Kim/Gonza Min Dim called me.

"Yes?"

"Why can't you forget about your ex?"